You make the call - how big will the Ferguson riots be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Nov 18, 2014.

Ferguson Riots

Poll closed Nov 25, 2014.
  1. Multi city category 5 chimp out

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Large, mostly peaceful marches

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. A few demonstrations with more police than protesters

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. Zip, zero, nota

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Ricter

Ricter

Moneytrust is very excited by the prospect, apparently. He's "hoping", as he said.

#41     Nov 19, 2014
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Grand jury is going to release their decision after Obama declares his. We're going to have rioting AND drunken celebrations mixing it up in the streets this weekend. Not gonna end well.

#42     Nov 19, 2014
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Timing is not their strong suit.

I knew Obama would become a complete asshole as soon as he was not accountable for it.

#43     Nov 19, 2014
  4. Really? That's what you got from my post? How does arming yourself in order to defend yourself if rioters enter your property equate to going out and looking for people to shoot?

I really don't get why a lot of leftists believe that criminals should have more protection than law abiding people. These guys can riot and destroy people's property, liberals say nothing...but if someone shoots one of them, yall treat the shooter like a criminal while also portraying the one who was shot as an angel.

#44     Nov 19, 2014
    PiggyBank and gwb-trading like this.
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Gee, that's what you meant by "blast all of those apes on sight if they come with that foolishness"?

"Apes"?

"On sight"?

My goodness.

#45     Nov 19, 2014
  6. Fucking well right. If they come onto your property rioting, looting and bringing destruction, pump them full of lead. I don't see how that's looking for trouble......
    Unless you believe that property owners are supposed to sit back and let them destroy their property or maybe worse.

#46     Nov 19, 2014
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That's not what you said. And what you said initially is very likely closer to the mark.

#47     Nov 19, 2014
  8. Stop whining, ya fucking cunt.

#48     Nov 19, 2014
    PiggyBank, Tsing Tao and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. I gave you enough credit to think that you'd be able to figure out what was meant on your own but I guess you don't possess that ability. And actually, that IS what I said initially. You and the other guy are just trying to play dumb and act as if you all don't know what I'm saying in order to support your narrative.

#49     Nov 19, 2014
  10. TGregg

TGregg

#50     Nov 19, 2014