You make the call - how big will the Ferguson riots be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Nov 18, 2014.

Ferguson Riots

Poll closed Nov 25, 2014.
  1. Multi city category 5 chimp out

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Large, mostly peaceful marches

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. A few demonstrations with more police than protesters

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. Zip, zero, nota

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. The bigger, the better.

Perhaps if things get really out of hand, Sharpton and Jesse will be casualties... would be good to be rid of those two immoral race baiters.

#11     Nov 18, 2014
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I have no idea what will happen and I really don't care if people want to tear up their own neighborhoods.

To be honest I don't remember seeing a black person in a long time, aside from television. I might have seen one a couple of months ago.

If you strong-arm rob a liquor store then walk down the middle of the street then ignore an officers command to get out of the street then lean into the cop's vehicle and smash him in the face a few times then go for his gun you could find yourself in a long nap. Not sure I see the problem there.

Its probably more about flat screen televisions than anything else. Just park a semi full of walmart-grade flatscreens in the middle of Ferguson and let them get their tv on. Or else they are gonna torch the donut shop for sure.

#12     Nov 18, 2014
  3. Where is this Utopia you speak of?

#13     Nov 18, 2014
    William Rennick likes this.
  4. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#14     Nov 18, 2014
  5. Ricter

Ricter

It's a real puzzler, that poor criminals all over the world tend to commit street crime, while wealthier criminals around the world tend to engage in white-collar crime.

#15     Nov 18, 2014
  6. Let's see if the Grand Jury has a sense of humor and releases their statement on Black Friday. Hey, people gotta' shop.

#16     Nov 18, 2014
  7. TGregg

TGregg

If they release the news this Friday and the looters go nuts, the headline should be:

"Black Friday Comes Early!"

#17     Nov 18, 2014
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  8. fhl

fhl

I predict the stores will have a lot of doorbusters right after the decision is announced.

#18     Nov 18, 2014
  9. JamesL

JamesL

Wow! Been way more than 5 minutes now.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    #19     Nov 18, 2014
  10. TGregg

TGregg

?

#20     Nov 18, 2014