You make the call - how big will the Ferguson riots be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Nov 18, 2014.

Ferguson Riots

Poll closed Nov 25, 2014.
  1. Multi city category 5 chimp out

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Large, mostly peaceful marches

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. A few demonstrations with more police than protesters

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. Zip, zero, nota

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. TGregg

TGregg

The State Governor has already declared a state of emergency so it sure looks like the GJ is voting to acquit. How big do you think the riots will be?

2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, why would you even put in an option for zip zero nada? I would be willing to bet my entire bank account at hundred to 1 odds against anyone dumb enough to actually thinks ferguson will come away unscathed after the grand jury doesnt indict. :D

3. Ricter

Ricter

Follow up question: if there is any rioting, will TGregg jack off in front of his computer, or in front of his television?

4. TGregg

TGregg

I used to think the weather would keep things minimized, but they've been looking forward to the Christmas shopping season for so long that I now expect their anticipation to overcome the cold.

5. Ricter

Ricter

You'll be indoors anyway, in front of your computer, or your TV. :D

6. Max E.

Max E.

Brings a whole new meaning to Black Friday, and its coming a week early this year. :D

ElCubano and TGregg like this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL...category 5 chimp out?

8. Ricter

Ricter

He'll "blacken" his computer, or his TV, if there are any riots that big. : )

9. Overheard at a Ferguson protest-
    "Ima get me dem new Jordans, a mother fucking flat screen, some rimz, and a coat cause it be fucking cold out here bitches. Oh, an ima also get dat new Xbox and sum games fo my nephew Daiquan.
    Time to shop niggaz."

10. Cat 5 chimp out. Bwaaaaaaaahahaha :D

#10     Nov 18, 2014