You lost the election, you're going to lose on the fiscal cliff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by L-Kabong, Dec 17, 2012.

1. And you are now going to lose on gun control. You are the only ones who are dumb and desperate enough to propose that guns were not an element in the Sandy Hook massacre. After all, your propaganda masters instructed you that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The world is changing. But you aren't. Your time is done. Mav88, Max E. AAAinthewrongway, OHMygod, chinkTao, P(aids)T, mentally impaired LeapUP, and last but not least, Mr. Hate incarnate, Lucrum. Bye bye.

You are constitituonalists to the end. Constitutional losers. I'll remember you......when I am staring down making sure my pee is properly aimed.

Too da loo you miserable losers.

Two pieces of advice:

1) Don't shoot any innocent people in a fit of rage.
    2) Sell your gun collections now. Not only might you get a good price, but you'll free a lot of wall space in your lairs.

2. achilles28

achilles28

Troll much?

3. Mav88

Mav88

so where do you think I am going?

People themselves don't change much, only policy and the national outlook.

Fiscal cliff? probably go over it, but in any event I personally will not lose anything as I will simply lower my income if I feel it is right. Here I only advocate policy that I think is right for the country. Outside of Krugman there are very few people who think the economy or the federal fiscal situation is going well. If you are not a financially set person, I'm afraid you lose, not me. Higher taxes, less opportunity, less of everything awaits you. If you enjoy higher taxes and gov't healthcare, have at it. My plan is to suck off you any way I can and travel if I can't get the medical care I need here.

Guns? Again I make comments on the national situation and society in general, my personal situation will be unaffected since a national gun roundup ain't going to happen. You think my position can be logically refuted by an election or policy? what can I say, that stupidity stands on its own

I do hate to see this place go down and try and do my thing, but you want to thumb your nose at me because you get to ride on the bridge of the Titanic? I'm in the lifeboats , ciao baby

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

In the same breath, he calls Lucrum "Mr. Hate Incarnate" and then calls me "ChinkTao".

Pot, meet Kettle. Sprinkle in some racism to boot.

For someone supposedly "winning" all the arguments, he sure is bitter as hell.

5. Mav88

Mav88

can anybody explain why someone under the age of 50 would not be in favor of cutting entitlements? The massive hose job you are getting extends well past negative rates of return, you will also get an economy that your kids will suffer with and probably put you out even further.

Going out on a limb, L-K is younger than I am. He wants to pay me more, then taunt me about it.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because they're more interested in making sure they don't admit to being wrong than to actually be correct?

7. Wow I think I'm getting a stiffy :eek:

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's just a pimple, but I can understand how you'd get confused. :)

9. Bend over and say that !!

10. bone

bone

If he bends over he might lose his balance and fall over the fiscal cliff.

#10     Dec 18, 2012