You Know You're A Moonbat If...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 7, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Snow White and the Seven Vertically Challenged <A href="http://www.farmaccidentdigest.com/digest/03538.php">Potential Rapists</a>. :D

#31     Mar 8, 2006
  2. [​IMG]

#32     Mar 8, 2006
  3. The relevant statistic would compare performance across all public schools, not your cherry picked example.
    My cherry picked example was supposed to demonstrate that it can be done and that it is being done. The statistics I provided is more than relevant in this respect. Other than that I've already agreed with you that the public education system is deteriorating, needs improvment and that busing was a mistake. I am not sure what your point is.

It's valid because in both cases whites and blacks are forced into occupying the same space against their wishes (or against white wishes, at any rate).
    So given that whites and blacks are forced into sharing workspace, streets, neighborhoods often against white wishes, you believe that you can compare an apartment building, a business or a street to a prison?

Not having statistics at hand, ordinarily I'd be prepared to bow to your superior knowledge of how widespread busing was. Given your dubious (ab)use of statistics above, I think I'll reserve judgement on that.
    Actually I am not sure how widespread busing was but having said several times that it was a mistake I have no interest in researching it. The important point is that busing has very little to do with our current education problems.

#33     Mar 8, 2006
  4. A lot of people including me consider him a DINO. There were a lot of groups and prominent individuals on the left objecting to Nafta and free trade with China and predicting with perfect accuracy what they would lead to. And please don't confuse "trade with China" with "free trade with China". I hope againt hope you know the difference.

#34     Mar 8, 2006
  5. But as I said, it does not demonstrate that it can be done.

Think about it, what do you wish to demonstrate can be done? That a particular school can succeed, or that any school can succeed? If I take a brainiac science student can I claim that anybody can ace physics? Of course not.

You are taking a school that supposedly already works and claiming on the basis of this that any school can work, supposedly if it's just "done right". But the problem is not all students have equal potential. You have probably simply stumbled on a high potential student population. You sound pretty intelligent yourself, and are probably well to do, so you probably live in a school district with other intelligent well-to-dos. Your offspring are probably also on average the more intelligent, well behaved types. And so they achieve well at school. Out of curiousity, how black and/or hispanic is the school? I could not imagine that it would run so smoothly if it was majority black.

(Your obvious out is to denounce the line of reasoning as "racist". I hope you're mature enough not to.)

Whites and blacks aren't forced to share workplaces, apartment buildings, streets. People that don't like it can (and do) move. Students and prisoners don't have that option.

It certainly drained public schools of their white students. This would obviously have the effect of dropping test scores in public schools, as blacks and hispanics do not perform to the level of whites (or asians).

#35     Mar 8, 2006
  6. Frankly with all my due respect I am not sure what your point is. I agree with most of what you said in your previous post but earlier in this thread you accused liberals of failing public eduation and I simply disagreed with that accusation. I absolutely did not mean to imply that predominantly black or hispanic schools can perform as well as a predominantely white school. Busing was a mistake but other than that I am not looking at public education issues from a racial perspective, I simply wanted to point out that it works, it can work better, it's a good thing, it was created by liberals and Joe Hapaboy the republican does not ever need to worry whether his child will be educated regardless of Hapa's personal situation.

#36     Mar 8, 2006
  7. racist scum.

every time this pathetic moron posts his racist drivel, the right suddenly falls silent. I don't expect Pabst to step up and act like a man, but what about some of you others?
    Yes, I'm too intellectually lazy to make the effort to evaluate each person I meet on their own terms, according to their own merits. I just lump them all together based on their appearance and contine to drool and rant.

What's that? Not all black people are gang members? Not all Pakis smell bad? Not all the Scots are cheap? Not all the....

Errr... fuck you! Yeah, that's it. Fuck you, asshole!!

Ahhhhh... that warm fuzzy glow, huh? How simple it all is. Well, I will give you this - that is what the right should properly claim to be working for - a society in which every lunatic like you can have a right to his opinion and not be discriminated against because of it. I don't think you should be denied public services or your other human rights because of your idiotic, lazy-ass views. In fact I abhor the leftie tendency to cry 'my rights are being abridged by this or that'. Go ahead, wallow in your filth. Men of character on both the right and left will always be here to shout you down.

btw...I jst realized - your handle here is sort of an admission, isn't it?

#37     Mar 8, 2006
  8. Sorry, Joe Hapaboy the Republican does indeed have to worry about whether his child will be educated.

If Joe Hapaboy the Republican decides to send his child to a public school, he sure as hell has to worry. Special ed. programs draining resources from teachers, a move toward lowering standards due to a glut of low-performing students, teachers and authorities losing control of classrooms due to liberal policies, etc., etc.

No, if Joe Hapaboy the Republican has his way, he will do his darnedest to get his child into a private school and let the liberals send their own kids into the morass they've created.

#38     Mar 8, 2006
  9. Oh look here! It looks like a conservative beat another illiberal in an argument . . .

#39     Mar 8, 2006
  10. That sucks hapa, really, I feel for you. I mean having to send your kids to a private school, paying 5-10 times more than what I am paying in school taxes and for all that money and trouble you can't even be certain whether your kids are going to be better educated than mine. I just don't know if your expensive and prestigious private school can beat 90-95% college enrollment rate.

And of course if god forbid you blow out your account, get sick, lose your job, die in a horrible car accident or whatever, I am sure in that case you'll appreciate the fact that your children will still be able to complete their high school education...FREE.

#40     Mar 8, 2006