You Know You're A Moonbat If...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Incorrect, why don't you try again and here is a hint.

His name is Bill Clinton and he's a democrat.

Have you figured it out or do you need another clue?

#21     Mar 8, 2006
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#22     Mar 8, 2006
  3. If that's what you mean you're absolutely right, Nafta, free trade agreement with China, CAFTA were all huge blunders. Most democrats have acknowledged that that was a mistake and overwhelmingly voted against CAFTA (including Hillary).

#23     Mar 8, 2006
  4. You think it's conservatives running public education?

Capital L capital M capital A capital O.

#24     Mar 8, 2006
  5. But it doesn't show it. Not at all. That's why I suggested you consult your "100 statisticians".
    90-95% of graduates from my kids school go to college. That's statistics and that's good enough for me.

Blacks bully whites, for racial reasons, in public schools.
    Racial frictions happen absolutely everyhere - stores, streets, mixed neighborhoods, workplace, prisons, schools. The offenders should be expelled and prosecuted, the fact that it does happen in schools does not make your comparison of schools and prisons valid.

Busing was supposed to be a panacea for the racial divide, wasn't it? History has shown that not only hasn't it been, children have suffered from the experience.
    Busing was a relatively small phenomenon and it was a mistake. You're obsessed with it and seems to blame all educational problems on busing which is nonsense.

Liberal fantasy --> suffering children + deteriorating education standards.
    The education standards started deteriorating several decades ago according to you, at exactly the same time that conservatives started to get more and more power. Coincidence?

#25     Mar 8, 2006
  6. Which town in Bergen County do you live in? :)

#26     Mar 8, 2006
  7. Well if establishing trade with China is a republican trait we can only draw one of two conclusions:

1. Bill Clinton is a republican

2. Z10 is wrong (in which case it couldn't be his fault, it can only be explained by racism, homophobia, xenophobia or nascar fans.

#27     Mar 8, 2006

8. Statistics of the damned lies variety, yes.

The relevant statistic would compare performance across all public schools, not your cherry picked example.

And you need to look at what the kids actually demonstrate having learnt, not simply that they graduated or got into college, because neither of the latter are any sort of assurance of having learnt anything worthwhile.

It's valid because in both cases whites and blacks are forced into occupying the same space against their wishes (or against white wishes, at any rate). In both cases, whites are victimized, both by black inmates/students, and by the institutions, which ignore their pleas, or place the blame on them.

Not having statistics at hand, ordinarily I'd be prepared to bow to your superior knowledge of how widespread busing was. Given your dubious (ab)use of statistics above, I think I'll reserve judgement on that.

I already answered this. I even left your bright blue font. How'd you miss it?

#28     Mar 8, 2006
  9. Is President Bush dying his hair?
    :D

#29     Mar 8, 2006
  10. You think a conservative educationist would come up with something as nutty as this:

Oh my God. Ba ba rainbow sheep! I will never again think I've heard it all.

#30     Mar 8, 2006