You Know You Are Good When........

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by FJMcC, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Very useful info,thanks.
    Who to use instead ?

#11     Mar 3, 2012
  2. Hombre,

Thank you for the kind words. I honestly do not know who to use instead. I think they are all thieves. This post does not help you that much, but I am reasonably sure that it is an accurate answer.

Please be careful with Retail Spot Forex Trading.

ES

#12     Mar 3, 2012
  3. IB's spreads are better, but exotics are 25x as they are synthetically-derived.

#13     Mar 3, 2012
  4. I will, thanks.

#14     Mar 4, 2012
  5. #15     Mar 6, 2012
  6. FJMcC

FJMcC

I wasn't trying to imply that I am some kind of great trader. Any size I do is on FXTrade, because I think there are some issues with MT4, and I hope it is not on purpose. It is just funny because bad entrys, by that I mean when I make a mistake, seem to get filled at light speed, but if I nail it I get checked a bit. Seems too consistent to be a coincidence. However, I guess nature of the beast if you are actually picking spots where one side of the book is shrinking rapidly.

#16     Mar 6, 2012
  7. Have any of you tried moving moderate size ($2mm to $10mm) per ticket with FXCM?

Any reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chi

#17     Mar 6, 2012
  8. FJMcC

FJMcC

I did some 2 and 3 mm trades at fxcm london in 2010. Seemed fine. I never felt they were screwing me. Granted I left them after they switched us back to US, so not a ton of history, but I think the big US brokers are pretty solid now. I know you can easily do size on FXTrade at Oanda, and am sure FXCM is good as well.

#18     Mar 6, 2012
  9. But you had to get good in the first place to have the capital to trade that size, no?

#19     Mar 6, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

You know you're being had when...

#20     Mar 7, 2012