You know why we are in this mess?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nofear777, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Humpy

Humpy

TOO many F*CKING CROOKS

#11     Jul 16, 2008
  2. Too many lazy greedy idiots to steal from

#12     Jul 16, 2008
  3. Once again Peter Bernanke strikes fear into the market or simply call me merlin. Its about to start hold on to your ankles. The time is now to short the stocks with the professionals who are borrowing and shorting the indices. The SEC knows that they screwed up and when this is all over there will be new laws to govern the market. Lack of access to capital is the leading reason for any financial market meltdown.

SIPC is only 500.000 be careful. Its a wash. Invest in pfizer because the cholestorol medicine sales are about to increase. Rates are going up in January 09. Watch and be amazed at the call. Larry Kudlow is a genius...:)

#13     Jul 29, 2008
  4. Yep, that about sums it up.

BTW, had nothing to do with supply side econ as the guy who started this post states. Its been all about spending and ridiculous interest rate/lending policy.

#14     Jul 29, 2008
  5. I called the trading range and the levels yet again. As far as the track record goes its only right that you check the record and make sure you understand the position Im in. Its no wonder they call me mr. Profits (Prophets). My skill is shown here on this board for several years and once again its proven to be note worthy. Have fun boys and girls the end is yet to come. Down here I like the drug stocks since when the financials get back on their feet they will all have rich people needing to take many anti depressant and cholestoral drugs. Also if you are buying food stocks then you will be surprised. Fast food like MCD, Yum are great buying opportunities. Also out of all the Banks I like Citi down here and Flatbush federal savings.

See you next post

#15     Sep 17, 2008
  6. When you trade the market the market knowing levels to pull the trigger helps you make money. Its like leaving the building before the bomb starts ticking. My call at 10,200 was absolutely correct. Now we see a blowout from the margin calls eat more value. I would believe that near term we would reach levels of 8200 short term maybe even 7700. If you dollar cost average every day for the next 30 days I believe we will see a rise to 12,000 by spring of 2009. I like Citibank and GOldman, I like HD I like CFC its the strong company era. Its time for the old dynastys to die and let some new banks come in and take over the marketplace. :cool: Its the credit card crisis which is next to hit followed by a commercial loan debacle. Please let your emotions get the best of you and trade with 10- 20% of your cash. You will either win big or lose big. No risk no reward.

Big boys come out...lets play.

#16     Oct 9, 2008
  7. because greed may work on the LEVEL playing field but NEVER the rigged crooked game :(

they didn't enforce the regs!! duh!

#17     Oct 9, 2008
  8. The marketplace allows us to make money on the longs as well as the shorts. Buy Buy Buy is like drill drill drill. Its inevitable. 15% downside with 65% upside ... Risk versus rewards.

Here comes the foreigners to buy our companies from us.

#18     Oct 9, 2008
  9. Correct! There is no trickle down economy. All the profits were and continue to be distributed at the top.
    Executive management pay was 85 times greater than that of the average, non management production worker in 1990. 209 times greater in 1996. 326 times greater in 1999. 431 times greater in 2004 and now is well over 500 times greater.
    Now, these no good, rotten to the core, worthless motherfuckers want us to prop them up. And our glorious fucking government, co-conspirators in it all, have given the green light to the bailout. Not one of these pricks is worth the price of a bullet to get rid of them. Certainly not worth the jail time for killing there worthless asses.
    However, someone is probably going to go off the deep end and grease one of these jack-offs. I would like to be a the jury for that. INNOCENT!!! Give him a medal.

#19     Oct 9, 2008

10. This is the test of a person's credibility. Calling the market to the levels that make sense before they happen. KUDOS to the Prophet...

#20     Oct 16, 2008