You know how Sarah Palin said Paul Revere warned the British?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Even a Fox news anchor called her an idiot

"You realize that you messed up about Paul Revere, don't you?"- Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CLQTcZwbykw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Jun 6, 2011
  2. I'm siding with the people who are sick of taking shit from you and your fellow media idiot whores who make shit up to smear those you fear.

From your original article:

"A couple of things are wrong with that interpretation, but one central main point seemed to be lost on Palin: Revere wasn't warning the British about anything."

Perhaps you can give us a detailed description of what that means? Pay extra attention to the key word "anything".

According to "Boston University history professor Brendan McConville said, “Basically when Paul Revere was stopped by the British, he did say to them, ‘Look, there is a mobilization going on that you’ll be confronting,’ and the British are aware as they’re marching down the countryside, they hear church bells ringing — she was right about that — and warning shots being fired. That’s accurate.”

I think it's time you changed your username again.

#12     Jun 6, 2011
  3. Indeed. And if you search the P&R forum here, you'll find many leftists quoting crap from there all the time.

#13     Jun 6, 2011
  4. I don't care.

The topic is about your (and the media's) ignorance and stupidity on this matter regarding Revere- and the cover up that is now taking place.

Too late.

It must be tough when you come off looking dumber than the person you're trying to say is dumb.

But hey, you're a teet sucker so it's business as usual.

#14     Jun 6, 2011

5. My advice to you is to do what intelligent republicans are doing,just shut the fuck up and let Palin look like the ass she is by herself.

BTW,I know you are in the same IQ range as Palin but weren't you also one of ET's birthers ?

#15     Jun 6, 2011
  6. I recall you felt the same way about the birth certificate issue LOL !!!

#16     Jun 6, 2011
  7. I'll take this post as an admission to your defeat and stupidity on this subject. Changing the subject isn't going to work.

From your original article:

"A couple of things are wrong with that interpretation, but one central main point seemed to be lost on Palin: Revere wasn't warning the British about anything."

Explain what this means or go change your username and start over.

#17     Jun 6, 2011
  8. I didn't write the article ,but it stated that Revere "wasn't" warning the British about anything.The article did not say Revere didn't warn the British about anything.I know you're mildly retarded and have the IQ of a 6 year old but try your best to figure that out

"A couple of things are wrong with that interpretation, but one central main point seemed to be lost on Palin: Revere wasn't warning the British about anything. Indeed, he was warning the Americans about an impending British attack--as his celebrated historical catchphrase "The British are coming!" made abundantly clear."

#18     Jun 6, 2011
  9. Palin's hard-pressed defenders bring up some time later on when Revere was apparently captured by the British and supposedly then said something of a warning nature to them. Trouble is, Palin was talking about the famous ride, as evidenced by her quote. "He who warned the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms by ringing those bells, and makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." And as we all know (except Palin) he was warning the Americans, not the British.

#19     Jun 7, 2011