You know how people fail and regret it, You Should Never Regret it !!!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by DreamerLikeYou, Jan 17, 2009.

1. birdman

birdman

that's right and living is risky ... I'm an old guy and many of the people i know are dead

no need to drudge thru life bored, go on an adventure ... sure you would rather succeed but some of the saddest words of all are i wish i had tried

#11     Jan 18, 2009
  2. seadog

seadog

You only fail when you quit.
    Not sure who said that.

#12     Jan 18, 2009
  3. Nobody lays on their deathbed wishing they had worked more.

#13     Jan 18, 2009
  4. there is wisdom in that

#14     Jan 18, 2009
  5. mtcx2009

mtcx2009

It is nice to see a post like this.

I am nearing the time where I am ready to give trading another go around. Have failed in short attempts during emotional trauma in my life two times before, and have also doubled an account swing trading. This time mentally, system wise, education, screentime... I am all around in a better position to have sustained success.

Those who succeed at anything have most likely failed at things much more than the average person ever did. They never gave up forever...that's the key.

#15     Jan 19, 2009
  6. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

maybe they found a real job and daytrade or swingtrade as a sideline business.

nobody should be trading full time for more than 6 months and not make money.

in this business ,you should be making on day one if you are a professional trader.

#16     Jan 19, 2009
  7. Great thread! One of the main benefits of experiencing failure is seeing yourself for who you are, and being able to recover from that failure and move forward. I think the more times a person is able to experience and recover from failure, the more chance they will be successful at their endeavors. One of the biggest setbacks for entrepreneurs is the fear of failure. If you've already experienced it and have learned to overcome it, you will be able to take opportunities when they come instead of mulling over the what-if scenarios.

#17     Jan 19, 2009
  8. I have a feeling this OP is gong to turn out to be Trader 28 ("cold"). Already has gone through dozens of ET identities, but the Bizarre One always seems to shine through

#18     Jan 19, 2009
  9. believe it or not T28 is not the same person as Jack H basher, who is from Australia by the way

but he accepted it anyway

and I am not T28, I am completely separate albeit bizarre entity from Vancouver Canada

THE REAL T28, (who by the way is American) no longer posts for a while

as for you my dear Rcanfiel, if you want to learn remote viewing PM me :cool:

#19     Jan 20, 2009
  10. One of the biggest setbacks for entrepreneurs is the fear of failure.
    -----------------------

Of course, we must not forget the fear of success.

Ahhhh... that damning mistress, the gift of fear.

#20     Jan 20, 2009