you just knew this was coming. palin working for fox news.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Free Thinker, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Palin To Become Fox News Contributor

It was inevitable. Fox News confirms to the New York Times today that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will become a regular contributor to the cable news channel.

In a multi-year deal, Palin will appear on the channel regularly. A source told the Times that while she will not have her own regular show, she will host an occasional series.

Financial terms were not disclosed.
  2. 105 million for a 4 year contract. Not too shabby.
  3. dsq

shes a perfect fit in a cast that stooges...unlike hannity she has a journalism degree-supposedly.
  4. shit really? damn, no wonder eric bolling said fuck NG trading, tv pays like a champ!
  5. i think it means she has given up being president. i think everyone understands that her strength is in her silence. every time she speaks unscripted more people realize she is borderline stupid. if she is on tv 4 years there will be no one left that still thinks she is qualified to be president.
  6. This is actually a good thing for conservatives, there is no way she will even have a hope of running once she has been on T.V. regularly. It will be a good fit for her since 90% of the talking heads are dumber than shit.
  7. Yeah she is stupid and raking in $105 million over 4 years. How much are you making? Like she really gives a shit what you think.
  8. ak15

Can you provide a link substantiating the above?
  9. Yeah, no kidding. I guess she really screwed up resigning as Alaska governor too.

Wonder how that little twerp levi is feeling now?
  10. 2012 Obama call options IV dropped like a stone on Palins fox announcement.

With her out of the way, The republicans can actually concentrate on putting a viable candidate for 2012.

Without Palin, Chances of Obama being re-elected dropped significantly.
    #10     Jan 11, 2010