you just knew this was coming. palin working for fox news.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Palin To Become Fox News Contributor

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/01/palin-to-become-fox-news-contributor.php?ref=mp

It was inevitable. Fox News confirms to the New York Times today that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will become a regular contributor to the cable news channel.

In a multi-year deal, Palin will appear on the channel regularly. A source told the Times that while she will not have her own regular show, she will host an occasional series.

Financial terms were not disclosed.

2. 105 million for a 4 year contract. Not too shabby.

3. dsq

dsq

shes a perfect fit in a cast that stooges...unlike hannity she has a journalism degree-supposedly.

4. shit really? damn, no wonder eric bolling said fuck NG trading, tv pays like a champ!

5. i think it means she has given up being president. i think everyone understands that her strength is in her silence. every time she speaks unscripted more people realize she is borderline stupid. if she is on tv 4 years there will be no one left that still thinks she is qualified to be president.

6. This is actually a good thing for conservatives, there is no way she will even have a hope of running once she has been on T.V. regularly. It will be a good fit for her since 90% of the talking heads are dumber than shit.

7. Yeah she is stupid and raking in $105 million over 4 years. How much are you making? Like she really gives a shit what you think.

8. ak15

ak15

Can you provide a link substantiating the above?

9. Yeah, no kidding. I guess she really screwed up resigning as Alaska governor too.

Wonder how that little twerp levi is feeling now?

10. 2012 Obama call options IV dropped like a stone on Palins fox announcement.

With her out of the way, The republicans can actually concentrate on putting a viable candidate for 2012.

Without Palin, Chances of Obama being re-elected dropped significantly.

#10     Jan 11, 2010