You Just Can't Loose Going Long

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Oct 5, 2007.

1. I'm not bashing your sucess. I think you're right on - up room with 100% to go. I'm just saying that you really need to read what you post. It's hard to believe what you claim when you can't even spell a 3rd grade word.

#51     Oct 11, 2007
  2. PJKIII

PJKIII

Why don't you and stock_trad3r, makloda, and the other perma-bulls without an intelligent thought or the ability to spell go and contaminate another site. Pretty soon you will only have yourselves to cheer on with your paper trading accounts, because the posts with real value are seriously lacking these days. Spend more time loosening up your wife (correct usage of the word "loose") and less time posting bullshit that no one cares about anyway. You're 45 years old, almost quit trading this summer, and now you're making 60K plus in a day and still wasting your time with pointless posts. Something doesn't add up there...

#52     Oct 11, 2007
  3. You first, you papertrader.

#53     Oct 11, 2007
  4. You just Can't Loose Going Short [Today @ Least]

:D :D

#54     Oct 11, 2007
  5. Lets see, I wonder how high they will jam up the futures tonight, .30%, .50% these little gimlets will be hard at work tonight.

Todays nasty reversal will be a distant memory.

#55     Oct 11, 2007
  6. Man you just can't keep these dip buyers from buying, gobble gobble

#56     Oct 12, 2007
  7. When the "one-directionals" finally gloat, it is time to realize it is probably over.
    Mymini, glad you are doing well, now is the time to to evalulate your long term goal. Switch to the weekly or monthly view and realize this will not last indefinitely. No dish like everyone else here. I wish i just went long last 2 months as well. I just like to be in the game longer term.
    -Greg

#57     Oct 12, 2007
  8. No reason to believe this dip is anything other than a buying opportunity. All the previous ones were.

#58     Oct 15, 2007
  9. Bowgett

Bowgett

This dip just getting dipper :)

#59     Oct 15, 2007
  10. Yep, but if the past is any indicator, buying right here - even if it goes down some more - will be a smart move in about a week or so.

#60     Oct 15, 2007