You Just Can't Loose Going Long

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Oct 5, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

#41     Oct 5, 2007
  2. clacy

clacy

Just another attention whore here on ET. It seems there are plenty of those here. Pretty sad really.

Whether he is trading a live account making huge money or paper trading, it's sad that he, and so many like him, have to come to a message board to grab attention.

Although, in the end, he is right. Just buy index futs and you will make free $$$$$$$$ wwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!:)

#42     Oct 5, 2007
  3. This guy is not only a piker, but he got serious mental issues. Here he is again. With piker retards like him overwhelming the better posters with their idiocy, no wonder ET's suck quotient is at an all time high.

--------------------------

damnit

YOU F%#$#@ IDOIT

YOU THINK MYMINITRADING IS SERIOUS, HE LOSSES MONEY EVERYDAY IN HIS REAL ACCOUNT BITCH< HE MAKES MILLIONS PAPER TRAEDING GOON. GO BACK IN THE HOLE YOU CRAWLLED FRUM.

10-05-07 11:15 PM

-------------------------------

#43     Oct 7, 2007
  4. Wow look at them futures go, yesterdays losses gone overnight.
    ES up 7.50, YM up 60.

#44     Oct 11, 2007
  5. this is great, I love this free money. The market never stays down it always go up.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      112.5 KB
      Views:
    #45     Oct 11, 2007
  6. Congrats to all overnight longs. I love risk-free $$$.

#46     Oct 11, 2007

7. Here you have your typical looser, you can always tell buy their screen name.

They can't make money and harbor bitterness toward those who make it look so easy.

You can just feal his resentment. I'm just glad we can all put these looser on ignore.

#47     Oct 11, 2007
  8. Mini,

I feel the need to correct you since you call this guy a "looser" and your title of the thread is "you can't loose going long".

Loose is the opposite of "tight". Ie, the bolt on the tv stand is "loose". Can you please tighten it?

"Lose" is the opposite of win - ie, "it is better to lose at love than never to have played at all".

Please do yourself a favor and learn this. You have no idea how stupid you sound when you consistantly fail 5th grade grammar. It's one thing when it's a typo, another when it's just lack of knowledge.

#48     Oct 11, 2007
  9. As long as I trade well, thats all that matters. To bad you cant adapt and make some free money hahaha wheee

#49     Oct 11, 2007
  10. You will always know the traders who are not profitable, most show up here bashing my success.

#50     Oct 11, 2007