You Just Can't Loose Going Long

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Oct 5, 2007.

1. God it must suck to be you.

#31     Oct 5, 2007
  2. Here come all the losers, who just can't belive someone can be successful at trading.

Even when I play it out right in front of their faces in real time.

#32     Oct 5, 2007
  3. empee

empee

.. what did you expect?
    :cool:

#33     Oct 5, 2007
  4. Ma'am I think its because of your own track record here that makes people skeptical. Like someone mentioned earlier, just a couple months ago you started this whole thread about giving up trading for good etc etc. Usually people who are profitable do not start threads like this. What say you?

PS I use ma'am because I am under the impression you are female, if you arent I apologize.

#34     Oct 5, 2007
  5. Yup, Coke is right.

#35     Oct 5, 2007
  6. Great trading mini. Amazes me why your loser piker detractors even bother to come on ET. Obviously they're not here to learn.

#36     Oct 5, 2007
  7. #37     Oct 5, 2007

8. Given enough time, the only constant within any system including the markets is its entropy. Any good trader has that law ingrained into him.

#38     Oct 5, 2007
  9. how can you view it any other way...it is one simple a procedure yielding consistent and pretty much unlimited earnings. again, just buy into declines and keep adding 'till it turns...as it will turn, always. if kept going against you for much that your $costavg got too far, first buy again for a scalp in those forced bounce areas and rid of the add at a profit; rinse repeat and once b/e or green get out....much better to hold on all imho, and if later on the right opportunity you just fire what you got left and try let it ride. yeah you may be wrong once a month and take a hit yet not that much larger than your corresponding %avg gain, innit.

#39     Oct 5, 2007
  10. LOL. hey Y'all. Guess who's the Piker I was referring to. Nice little private message he sent me.

-------
    damnit

YOU F%#$#@ IDOIT

YOU THINK MYMINITRADING IS SERIOUS, HE LOSSES MONEY EVERYDAY IN HIS REAL ACCOUNT BITCH< HE MAKES MILLIONS PAPER TRAEDING GOON. GO BACK IN THE HOLE YOU CRAWLLED FRUM.

10-05-07 11:15 PM

---------------

On another note, let's count how many spelling errors he has. Based on his most recent post I would think spelling was his only forte'. Guess he spells as well as he trades. Well at least he as a very high post count ratio. Maybe Baron can pay him for his time posting during the day while the rest of use make money trading. :D

#40     Oct 5, 2007