You high and mighty "conservatives"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Feb 1, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

need to get your heads out of your asses and quit whining about McCain not being conservative enough. First Limbaugh comes out whining, now Ann Coulter said she will actually endorse Hillary over McCain should they oppose each other in the general.

This is fucking ridiculous. He's "conservative" where it counts for us, (us being speculators), in that he wants Bush's tax cuts made permanent. So friggin' what if he opposed them in the past? It looks like he will win the nomination and if he doesn't win the general we will be losing more of our money to capital gains taxes.

I don't give a rats ass if there are illegal Guatamalens mowing lawns here and I don't give a rats ass if the CIA can't tie electric probes to some terrorists nut sack. My business is speculating in the market and I need to hang on to as much of my winnings as I can. You do too.

2. ok... i know you are being sarcastic but i think most on here won't get that.

3. How can you believe anything McCain says now? He is a documented liar. he lied about his opposition to the Bush tax cuts, he lied about his immigration bill, he lied about being the only republican to support the surge, he lied about being attacked for doing so, he lied about Romney being in favor of a withdrawal. He's clearly lying about what he would do on immigration as President. Why should I believe him on taxes? Given his obssession with the federal budget, I think he'd be very receptive to a Bush 41 style tax deal.

Bottom line is you can't trust him. He is also delusional and sees himself as some sort of heroic figure leading the country into battle. Scary stuff.

4. I don't think that was sarcasm. Both Dems DO want to raise cap gains.

5. trust me, he is being sarcastic. no one is this stupid. NO ONE!!!

6. Arnie

Arnie

He knows the Dems will never let the tax cuts become permanent, so it's an easy position for him to take. Just like when Clinton promissed to lower taxes for the middle class. Remember that one?

Clinton: "I have never worked so hard in my life. But
    we just couldn't do it. Besides, you wouldn't have spent
    the money on the right things"

C'mon, anyone that has followed this guys career knows WHO he really is and WHAT he is all about.

7. LoL jajajajaja :D :D :D

you just hit the nail.

True.