You heard it on ET first, Market down on Monday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inf000, May 5, 2007.

1. Personally, I never understood the desire to hunt. :confused: :confused: :confused:

#11     May 5, 2007
  2. In this case, Carp are considered an invasive pest in CA waters.

#12     May 5, 2007
  3. inf000

inf000

just wanted to put this one back up there with

UP on monday

#13     May 6, 2007

4. Maybe, but going at it with "your equipment" is overdoing it just a tad, don't you think?

#14     May 6, 2007
  5. **This type of posting is ridiculous, immature and adds no value to this site. These threads should be deleted and the user's ip address banned.**

Many people on this website enjoy talking about the markets just like some people enjoy talking about baseball. There are many messageboards where people discuss many different topics endlessly. I know quite a few people who sit on messageboards all day long typing in long endless threads about sports. However, on these sports message boards, I dont see quite the hooliganism and dont seem to understand why this mindlessness exists on elitetrader.

These unthought out, mindless, drama inflated posts make intelligent discussion difficult. In fact, these bluestreak-like posts equate to cyber terrorism where free speech is being squashed through the use of profane statements and mindless posts.

The person who originally posted this thread should take a moment and reflect on the damage that they are doing to an otherwise great website. If you read the posts and discuss them intelligently, then there is something to be learned and your understanding of the markets will be enhanced. Instead, this poster has chosen cyber-terrorism as their route.

Its ok to throw up a discussion about whatever and support it with facts. I dont hold anything against someone if they want to discuss any topic.

However, throwing up this graffiti discourages free discussion and amounts to terrorism.

So I ask the original poster nicely. This is a website for intelligent discussion of the markets and trading. Its not a soapbox for your own personal agenda. Dont be a cyber terrorist. Instead, be an intelligent participant and join us in discussion.

#15     May 6, 2007
  6. Lagamar

Lagamar

Couldn't agree with you more, Michael!

-------------------
    05-06-07 12:22 PM
    **This type of posting is ridiculous, immature and adds no value to this site. These threads should be deleted and the user's ip address banned.**

Many people on this website enjoy talking about the markets just like some people enjoy talking about baseball. There are many messageboards where people discuss many different topics endlessly. I know quite a few people who sit on messageboards all day long typing in long endless threads about sports. However, on these sports message boards, I dont see quite the hooliganism and dont seem to understand why this mindlessness exists on elitetrader.

These unthought out, mindless, drama inflated posts make intelligent discussion difficult. In fact, these bluestreak-like posts equate to cyber terrorism where free speech is being squashed through the use of profane statements and mindless posts.

The person who originally posted this thread should take a moment and reflect on the damage that they are doing to an otherwise great website. If you read the posts and discuss them intelligently, then there is something to be learned and your understanding of the markets will be enhanced. Instead, this poster has chosen cyber-terrorism as their route.

Its ok to throw up a discussion about whatever and support it with facts. I dont hold anything against someone if they want to discuss any topic.

However, throwing up this graffiti discourages free discussion and amounts to terrorism.

So I ask the original poster nicely. This is a website for intelligent discussion of the markets and trading. Its not a soapbox for your own personal agenda. Dont be a cyber terrorist. Instead, be an intelligent participant and join us in discussion.
    -------------------

#16     May 6, 2007
  7. GTC

GTC

inf000, since you have only registered just a few days ago with this ID, one cannot be sure when was the last time you did this type of prediction "long" time ago.

#17     May 6, 2007
  8. this is a beautiful country.
    poor folks died in iraq so that jim simons and ed lampert could make $$ billions/yr. no wonder osama wants it as a trophy.

#18     May 6, 2007
  9. inf000

inf000

hey hey hey

calling me a terrorist is truly crazy :mad:

did it ever occur to you people that I want these mindless noobs to make some money or at least not to lose any tomorrow

did it ever occur to you that there are people out there like me who are willing to help out these noobs

and finally, if you are angry because I won't offer explanation for my call, tough luck

#19     May 6, 2007
  10. stktrdr

stktrdr

with every bearish prognostication I -and others - buy more stocks.

when we stop seeing the bears grasping at straws like this bozo (www.indextraderblog.com) then the market will go down. Until then -BUY THE DIPS!

#20     May 7, 2007