You have to think like Mr. Burns (of the Simpsons) if you don't want to lose money

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Homer: "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

Homer: "Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?"

Homer: "Marge, you being a cop makes YOU the man! Which makes ME the woman — and I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing."

#11     Sep 2, 2008
  2. Bart: "I didn't think it was possible, but this both sucks and blows at the same time"

#12     Sep 2, 2008
  3. Vacuum cleaners and fans do that. :cool:

#13     Sep 2, 2008
  4. Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to LISA, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?

Marge: Lisa, please pass your father the syrup.

Lisa: Bart, tell DAD I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.

Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?

Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.

Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.

Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.

Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.

Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.

Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.

Homer: Bart, go to your room!

#14     Sep 2, 2008
  5. Homer: "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel, when HE'S holding a gun."

#15     Sep 2, 2008
  6. Bart: "Working's for chumps"

#16     Sep 2, 2008
  7. I thought this was ET but must be Comedy Central.

9 out of 10 posts are a joke.

#17     Sep 2, 2008
  8. eagle

eagle

Thats part of the game, nothing wrong. As similar to 9 out of 10 stocks that had soared are faded.

#18     Sep 2, 2008
  9. poyayan

poyayan

What you do expect? It is The Simpsons...:) BTW : keep them coming! :D :D :D

#19     Sep 2, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

:D :D

#20     Sep 2, 2008