You have to love Olbermann

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I wasn't complaining just stating a fact (read my opinion) and joining in the discussion. A lot of my comments are satire, poor satire I give you that but still satire. Oh and I don't have a party and my president is the same guy as your president.
    And please don't call me bud unless you're buying me a beer.

#31     Sep 27, 2009
  2. I finally understand you Pubix. You think Republicans are dumb, unenlighted, red necks and crats are smart, enlighten, geniuses. I get it now.

Gee, its no wonder I have always thought you elitists, arrogant good for nothing, useless excuse of a human being. The thing that is funniest, is that in all your pomp and self-importance, YOU ARE NOT SMART and YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED.

#32     Sep 27, 2009
  3. drykus, most republicans are dumb, gullible and followers, and, newsflash, so are most democrats. The general population isn't very bright.

#33     Sep 27, 2009
  4. It was a first round, 7 game series and Pa(b)st Prime sweeps IShopAtPubix 4-0.

#34     Sep 27, 2009
  5. i think the conclusion is obvious...

when our Leader tells a lil stinker, the left, being enlightened and very cosmopolitan, KNOWS the Leader is lying. (and obviously, couldn't care less)
    the right, being dimwitted and slow, believes the whoppers and goes along.
    :)

hence, as America is dumbed down, the left has risen to power.

#35     Sep 27, 2009
  6. "Republicans are dumb, unenlighted (sp)..."

That's a fact Jack...

#36     Sep 28, 2009
  7. This is coming from someone who cites National Enquirer as a credible news source.

#37     Sep 28, 2009
  8. Did you not see what Pubix wrote? He wrote that dems are smart, enlightened and comsopolitan while republicans are rural, redneck idiots.

Well if that is the case, when is the last time NYC voted for a dem mayor, Pubix?

#38     Sep 28, 2009
  9. Was the National Enquirer credible when they reported John Edwards had an affair and a child from that affair?

#39     Sep 28, 2009

10. I'm wondering if the use of a), b), c), d), f) is an example of the new "cosmopolitan" alphabet of a "more educated" "city dweller"?

OldTrader

#40     Sep 28, 2009