You have to love Olbermann

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Not all criminality is equal.
    Voter fraud is more serious than a contractor engaged in fraud. The same way a cop dealing drugs is more serous than a gang banger dealing. A priest molesting kids is worse than a dance instructor doing the same. The sanctity of institutions is PARAMOUNT to a culture.

I grew up in Chicago politics-allowing elections to be bought, stolen etc undermines the integrity of democracy itself. Hence poor old Acorn is a bigger threat to America than a contractor stealing billions.

#21     Sep 27, 2009
  2. You are worse than michelle bachman. The states approve voters not acorn. Acorn can help submit a trillion applications but the states check social security, citizenship status, address, etc.

Even after I am registered, every time I vote, I get asked for my driver's license and to verify my address. Acorn does not inflate vote rolls with imaginary people. Put down the pipe.

The reason "the right" hates ACORN, is because it knows that if you empower the poor, they are highly unlikely to vote for republican agenda. Furthermore, because there are more democrats than republicans, republicans need to increase their own turnout and depress that of democrats.

#22     Sep 27, 2009
  3. Tell us about the genius IQ Mexicans in San Diego voting for Obama. We're all ears! We know all about how much in Federal taxes those Obama voters pay.

In LoZZZZZer World, elderly working class whites, folks who for decades paid income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, Social Security taxes and Medicare taxes, who until the early 70's were drafted into the military, are now out of bounds when attacking the policies that have government on the heels of fiscal collapse.

Adding insult to injury you and other pieces of shit have the nerve to imply that those Americans are intellectually inferior to the tens of millions of minorities who support Leftism in America.

#23     Sep 27, 2009
  4. Self loathing becomes you...

Quote from Pa(b)st Prime:

Other than being a criminal there's few livelihoods more parasitic than being a trader.

No one here initiated a discussion of race, except you, the white supremacist...

In LoZZZZZer World, elderly working class whites, folks who for decades paid income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, Social Security taxes and Medicare taxes, who until the early 70's were drafted into the military, are now out of bounds when attacking the policies that have government on the heels of fiscal collapse.

#24     Sep 27, 2009
  5. Best universities in the USA are in Massachusetts, California, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania... See a pattern? College cities and urban areas are more likely to vote democratic, while rural are way more likely to vote republican. That says it all. City dwellers are more cosmopolitan, more educated, and more enligtened on average versus rural inhabitants.

Yes they are intellectually inferior if they listen to glenn beck, or think that W was a great president. Their service to USA has nothing to do with their mental abilities.

#25     Sep 27, 2009
  6. You're woefully ignorant if you don't know of Northern vote fraud.

I've discussed here before the problems in detail.

First off in Illinois-I don't know about Florida but I'm sure it's the same-the "State" has NOTHING TO DO with the process. Registration is encumbered by the counties or in the case of Chicago-by the city. Is anyone working for the Chicago Board of Elections going to crack the whip on illegal registration? Is anyone going to perform due diligence? And in an all black Chicago precinct-with no Republicans in sight-is a Democrat election judge going to ask for verifiable identification? Hell I've seen judges near closing time, turn over a list of folks who hadn't yet voted to the Dem precinct captain so he'd know how many ringers he'd need.

#26     Sep 27, 2009
  7. Counties are part of the state... What I meant to say it is not ACORN who approves voters. In florida you go through this

http://election.dos.state.fl.us/pdf/webappform.pdf

Which is a STATE approved form but it is sent to individual county supervisor of elections. Then they rely on various state and federal resources to confirm voter eligibility and identity.

#27     Sep 27, 2009
  8. What makes you think the majority of the people you're speaking of vote Democrat?

The numbers DO NOT support that claim.

You're too easily fooled by the bullshit.

The average white, male New York, non-Jew college grad votes GOP. Same in L.A.

When a city like Los Angeles (31% white) votes close to 30% Bush that should tell you that MANY "sophisticated" white men voted GOP.

Are you a guy? Don't take this wrong but you come off like a whiny lib chick.

#28     Sep 27, 2009
  9. The ENFORCEMENT of said application likes with the election supervisor in your county.

#29     Sep 27, 2009
  10. Just because I am not a macho gun wielding beer toting nra member nascar watching red neck, does not mean I am a chick.

I have deep contempt for ignorant people. When Obama said that phrase about people "clinging to guns and religion" I thought to myself, that is exactly how I feel.

And yes, if you look at any electoral map, it is a sea of red counties and a few of blue counties that make all the difference. You think it is all because of blacks, I say bullshit. Look at maine, it is reliably democratic and there are not many black people to be found there. Connecticut is not georgia or south carolina either...
    http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/map.html
    Cities counter the never ending seas of rural counties.

#30     Sep 27, 2009