You have to love Olbermann

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 24, 2009.

1. If you are a journalist, would you rather cover:

a)Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/foreign policy and the world
    b)Economy
    c)Health Care debate
    d)etc.

Or F) ACORN "corruption" revealed by 2 douchebags? If you are glenn beck\fox news in general you choose F but of course it is not journalism. It is irresponsible to cover the problems of an organization whose annual budget is 100 million+ at the expense of things that count.

Blackwater and hallburton had no bid contracts that exceeded that much (I am not even talking about other stuff by other companies such as Katrina trailers, etc.)

N.B The number of people who watch mainstream media in its totality far exceeds fox.

#11     Sep 27, 2009
  2. Fact: Old people use land lines more than cell phones and most polling is attempted by a call to a land line.

Fact: Younger people don't watch either Fox or MSNBC.

Fact: Old people are home more than young people. Home to watch TV, home to answer phone calls, with nothing better to do that participate in meaningless public opinion calls.

Fact: Fox News was leading the ratings game in 2006 when the republicans were forced out of office by the democrats.

Fact: Fox News was leading the ratings game when Obama trounced John McCain...

Klannish, don't let the facts get in the way...please continue...

#12     Sep 27, 2009
  3. Is it against the law? No. So get the hell over it.

If you really want to put your whiny assed complaining to good use then persuade your government to create a state controlled media. I am sure things would be much better then.

#13     Sep 27, 2009
  4. You are a liberal. I am not surprised you are confused. Get a clue, it may help you in life.

#14     Sep 27, 2009
  5. Neozero & diecrying

You guys are funny and very sensitive.

#15     Sep 27, 2009
  6. All you guys ever do is complain about fox and talk radio.

I said get the hell over it. Doesn't sound all that sensitive bud.

The people who are sensitive are the people who complain about fox and talk radio all day long because they can't accept the fact that their party and leaders have suffered a summer of implosion.

#16     Sep 27, 2009
  7. Gawd are you ever a mother fucking clown.

Do Blackwater or Haliburton register voters? Does a Congressional race in Philly turn on how many shines Blackwater brings to the polls? Just the fact that an organization engaged in direct political partisanship receives any amount of Federal funding is proper to debate.

#17     Sep 27, 2009
  8. You're pretty dumb, no?

At least elderly Fox viewers as well as younger Rachel Maddow fans are engaged in the discussion.

The Democrats-read Obama-win elections ONLY because the number of blacks and browns in America is skyrocketing. Do you see any evidence the average black Obama voter even knows what day of the week it is let alone what office Joe Biden holds?

Across the country states like Illinois, Michigan and Pennsylvania are reliably "Blue"-solely because a couple of million blacks in Chicago, Detroit and Philly vote D 95-98% in unison. Some real low crime rate, educated brain surgeons in those urban voting booths.

Being a Leftist is ALL ABOUT ignorance.

#18     Sep 27, 2009
  9. The douchebags in the videos allege fraud and criminality, I am sure there is more fraud and criminality to be found in the organizations I mentioned.

If someone helps you fill out a voter registration application who cares? It is up to the state to verify it.

#19     Sep 27, 2009
  10. You may be the dumbest straw man thinking right wing racist white supremacist self absorbed Hitler worshiping redneck tax evading college dropout ever...by your own admission in another thread you are nothing but a parasite...

Quote from Pa(b)st Prime:

Other than being a criminal there's few livelihoods more parasitic than being a trader.

#20     Sep 27, 2009