You have got to be kidding me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

Man, what planet did you live on in the Bush years? They made films about assassinating Bush !! Whole damned films !! Just supporting Bush on these forums would get us hate filled speech any day of the week...

#21     Sep 20, 2009
  2. Don't get me started. For your information, I voted for Bush TWICE. As a person, I actually liked Bush. As a President I lost respect for him along the way. But that is not the point of the argument. I tend to stay on the topic at hand. And that topic is Carters' statement. And what he said is not wholly inaccurate.

#22     Sep 20, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

Pelosi and Obama are truly mental deficients... they lived in the time when the Soviet Union collapsed so they can easily understand that Communism does not work... but they go ahead with their thingy to overwhelm the US with unfunded mandates and more government... so they know it will lead to collapse as per the plan.... but they know that the result will be suffering on a mass scale..

My conclusion is that they want to see us suffer...

Hey, Obama, Pelosi, any other loonies in your camp... man, I'm suffering here, I was walking a lot yesterday on holiday and the back of my heel got rubbed... man it hurts... and these trolls on the ET, ye godz they make me suffer...

#23     Sep 20, 2009

4. Like what ?

#24     Sep 20, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Like examining the concept of 'race'. In my opinion it has no utility anywhere except the doctor's office.

#25     Sep 20, 2009
  6. I agree 100%. So why do we allow one political party to still use the "race relations industry" arguments to stifle debate ?

#26     Sep 20, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

The most interesting development in recent years with regard to race came out of the Human Genome Project... which was started, btw, by the public sector and were it not for private sector efforts would still be ongoing...

They've had this bullshit story, created by white Europeans oddly enough, how life started in Africa and then like 50,000 or 500,000 years later (whatever easy to remember number the "scientists" wanted to pull out of their ass basically) the "new and improved model" was said to have appeared in Europe.. the genome project showed that the genetic differences from Africa to Europe were tiny by comparison to the guesses from the existing "science" up to that time... that news was out like a flash order, you have to be watching for such news to EVER get it.....

So there is no reason for blacks in the US to be in the Leftist reservations we lovingly call "Inner Cities" hanging on the front porch doing crime to make up for their income shortfall from welfare at all... they are a huge talent pool that is untapped to help our economy, trapped there by Liberals and a huge drain on our economy instead.. the Left, who sue private sector employers and have made hiring a black worker unthinkable in the US by the private sector are just an ongoing politico-social-economic disaster on all fronts, race, economy, environment, just anything they get their sick brains around is guaranteed to be an ongoing disaster, an onslaught against those of us with reason and sensibilities.. a total onslaught... [Total Onslaught is the title of some most educational videos that I recommend highly]

#27     Sep 20, 2009
  8. Eight...the only respect I have for you is that every time you speak on this issue your avowed dislike and hatre for blacks shines forth. At least blacks won't have to wonder about your beliefs of feelings.

#28     Sep 20, 2009
  9. I agree that one political party uses race to hopefully stifle debate, and I also believe that another political party uses race to fan the flames of bigotry at times.

#29     Sep 20, 2009
  10. Bush introduced Latin tactics to the US: white Cubans who were, and would have been characterized as such if they were black, rioting inside the offices where the recounts were taking place, intimidating the officials onsite. I'd never seen anything like it, and I hope I never see anything like it again.
    And yes, Nancy Reagan is indeed still alive.
    He was on a roll, like Belushi in "Animal House" ("when the Germans invaded Pearl Harbor..." "The Germans?" "Don't stop him, he's on a roll.")
    And for the record around here: Lucrum wished Obama would be assassinated. Feenix Rizin wanted me torn apart, literally. Pa(b)st Prime wanted me and everyone who agreed with me executed.
    So, to anyone who says the right isn't out of control: bullshit. They are.
    Or maybe they always have been. I don't know, never having been a dues-paying member.

#30     Sep 20, 2009