You have been offered a GIFT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 12, 2009.

1. We have been offered a gift ... and his name is Increasenow!

Bang!

#51     Oct 12, 2009
  2. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

u are on the right track..but looking at it exactly as they want u to look at it!!

u sir..are overlooking one very important thing that will give u a very good indication of when we will have a downward move of significance..and it might just happen very quickly as well!

the s&p futures will not show u what u must see..and if u follow the real big money u should know why..

do u know what happens when the two opposite ends of a magnet..with the same polarity.. are slowly forced together..and then suddenly let go!!!!

#52     Oct 12, 2009
  3. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

another misconception about what moves the markets:eek:

ibm, intc and msft are small fry in relation to the big money..aaamof..stocks in general serve to keep the public happy when the real big players cream off the excess week after week..and who looks at them..very few indeed..btlot:eek:

#53     Oct 12, 2009
  4. I always see all the equities side price reactivity played out in the futures, so I know what to look for regardless of what funds/institutions do or futures side commercials.

#54     Oct 12, 2009
  5. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

maybe i am bit slow today..but i do not follow u?

firstly..u must trade a market..be it stocks..futures..commodities..or all if u are that way inclined

each market..must of course be traded in conjunction with how its participants operate..there is no other way to do it effectively..but not all participants can win..of course!

if u are trading stocks..then there are several ways to play them..as all traders know..but..there are but a limited number of ways to trade them effectively..for consistent profits

it is of course very likely that you have ur own way to trade ur market of choice..and if u are making money then what i say..or anyone else..will not bother u one little bit..in the same way that words from others do not bother me one little bit..as i know what i must do for me..and that is all that matters..to me

the real truth is this..the market might hit 1200..and traders have been calling this for over a year now..so they will eventually be proven correct:D..but..who needs to be proven correct all of the time to make money..i don't..i can be proven wrong far more times than i am proven correct..and i still come out winning

winning is all about carrying out the correct actions..not about what might or might not happen..that is for the masses to continue to discuss..when the fat cat bastards pick their pockets each and very day..funny really..some things really do never change..well..that's life:eek:

#55     Oct 12, 2009
  6. the intel numbers might turn your gift into a lump of coal.

#56     Oct 13, 2009
  7. LOL!

#57     Oct 13, 2009
  8. How is that......I have been waiting to SELL 1076's and higher???

I can't ADD inventory UNTIL prices trade higher.....how is it that you can't understand what price improvement means??? :eek:

#58     Oct 13, 2009
  9. well i dont pay much attention to your posts because of your conspiricy views but when you posted this it sounded like you were advocating getting full short yesterday.
    "The market as of today is offering to you a longer term play GIFT, a HUGE GIFT, and I hope you all know what to do with it!"

#59     Oct 13, 2009
  10. Next thing your going to say

'I've been waiting for 1090's and higher to sell this !!!

#60     Oct 13, 2009