You have been offered a GIFT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 12, 2009.

1. My only concern is the rush to personal comments about me or my trading style, instead of a free and open discussion about what may or may not be offered by the market as of today......very simple! :)

#31     Oct 12, 2009
  2. You misstated your objective, price not liquidity, and then proceeded to call people stupid on this thread. In any event, I am shorting after INTC reports.

#32     Oct 12, 2009
  3. The replies probably would have been kinder, had your non-prediction been a bit less cryptic.

#33     Oct 12, 2009
  4. Kap

Kap

hmm puts are cheap in terms of Imp Vol. :eek:

I value my sleep too much to hold anything overnight these days.

bold proclamation. What is your time frame for this?

#34     Oct 12, 2009
  5. FACT ALERT! FACT ALERT!

I started by talking about PRICE and NOT liquidity....WOW you guys are fun today! :eek:

#35     Oct 12, 2009
  6. Since you brought up John Carter's book, how is your marketing site coming along, what is it? fulcrumtrader.com ?
    Still going to the Austin internet marketing entrepreneur network meetings (AIMEN) ?

#36     Oct 12, 2009
  7. I can't believe you all have time to argue on ET when the ES is whipping around like CRAZY today :D

Gotta love 5 min bars in a ONE TICK RANGE!!!

#37     Oct 12, 2009
  8. The last sell off from highs in the ES only lasted about 4 days (1075.75 to 1012.00 for over 60 points), so in this case I am looking for a price run that would be more than 4 days.....if this could get a 10 to 20 day run at a minimum that would be really good.

A nice price run objective that I am looking for would be back to the 978's to 975's (previous contract) area to test that support.....that will be 971's to 974's for this current contract. Once I see how that support area holds up then I would decide to hold remaining positions for additional downside move or flatten out and turn into a buyer at that area like last time we traded there.

#38     Oct 12, 2009
  9. ES is stuck near the highs as everyone fixates on the US Dollar (no new lows yet....btw). Also, equities side participation is indifferent to this point today and only one partial buy program so far.....so here we sit with futures in a tight range today.

#39     Oct 12, 2009
  10. Last one was boring (you did not miss anything)....I will not be at the next meeting since I will be in Vegas.

#40     Oct 12, 2009