You have been offered a GIFT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Are you referring to your 3-14 point bullshit? Seriously, why not post your individuals and the average as you see fit. I'll only add that if you're relying on COT-data you're wasting your time.

#21     Oct 12, 2009
  2. Daal

Daal

If being a professional meant that you couldn't be wrong, LEH would still be around

#22     Oct 12, 2009
  3. Picking a single price is stupid....get out of the "typical trading book" mindset. When you see strong long term trade set ups, you have to then mix it up with the market and build positions according to what the market offers you. NO ONE ever gets to know exact tops or bottoms of price moves.....that is why you have to trade accordingly.

When you do have long term trade set ups per your plan, then you have to be flexible and willing work in positions as the market offers pricing levels that can benefit a building trade position. If you are building a long term SHORT trade, then you need to sell into sell response opportunities at and above pricing levels where your long term trade set up is initiated.

In the last 10 years Commercials have built up large resting positions in price ranges up to just over 14 points....that is exactly what the data shows. Do your own research and you will have confirmation of this fact.

#23     Oct 12, 2009
  4. Sorry you are totally missing the point. I am very sorry this may be a paradigm shift for many, and I know this is not taught in your dust filled "Mastering The Trade" book on your self, but "Commercials" DO NOT enter trades at a specific tick level or two and call it a day.....LOL! :eek:

#24     Oct 12, 2009
  5. You alluded to liquidity. You needed time to position size, you stated. What's the cash value of this gift? When does this gift become sexually-transmittable? 1100?

Oh shit, you just typed "paradigm shift" You must be legit.

#25     Oct 12, 2009
  6. Well after two years and over 4300 posts, maybe you should stop your focus of frantically finding everything that, "just CAN'T work" and start your focus onto something constructive.

#26     Oct 12, 2009
  7. Surdo

Surdo

AMT4SWA is the real deal.

Read his old threads if you doubt him.

One of the few actual traders on this site.

#27     Oct 12, 2009
  8. In my humble opinion, atticus is probably one of the most astute and honest/open folks on this board.

So given that they're both good, let's just let it go, eh?

#28     Oct 12, 2009
  9. BTW, the MARKET is offering you a GIFT.....if you see it then have at it and if you don't then no biggie, just continue on your current trend. :)

#29     Oct 12, 2009
  10. Yeah, thanks for the concern. The projection must help when you're contemplating your next blow-up. We have a friend in common.

Good luck with the trade, whatever the trade may be.

#30     Oct 12, 2009