You guys chasing LK too? Its going nuts so I wonder what's up?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JesseJamesFinn1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Good Luck, just watching the way their buying make's me think its going higher. You guys think its going to hit $5 by Friday? $3.99-$4.01 while writing this down.

Gaslight Capital likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I was holding from overnight sold 4.2 will rebuy if over 4.6

lk4jun.jpg

3. Nice Trade, I wish I knew what make's these stocks go crazy or how their orchestrated. Its supply and demand obviously but my question is are there big players behind the scenes?

Gaslight Capital and KCalhoun like this.
  4. gaussian

gaussian

Senate passed a bill that could allow them to delist Chinese companies. Moreover LK has been implicated in serious fraud.

I have no idea why anyone would invest in a Chinese company. All it takes is one bill to pass, a few sanctions, and every single one of them goes to 0 overnight.

RBend likes this.
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I don't care sht about the company or news, I just trade it to try and make money.

Most of daytrading I've done I don't know or care even what the name of the company is, much less news.

All I care about is making money trading price action. I'm a trader not an investor. ( mic drop lol)

jtlexington likes this.
  6. RBend

RBend

please, explain why is so mach interest for this LK stock?
    thank you ;)

7. RBend

RBend

May I ask you, what is so attractive for this LK. For example I was trading MARK $1 to $2 plus. The same s..ty
    stock. Why this LK Chinese so attractive?

8. LK can be a trading lesson.

At $1.50 one could have bought it like an option, but with no expiration date. IOW... if LK ever gets resolved favorably, you'd be in on the recovery. If not and it goes to zero, no diff than a call option that expired worthless on you.

At $4, same... just more to risk.

(I recall MiniScribe... a HDD maker started by a couple of ex-IBM engineers. Mini slopped around for a few years. Made a good drive (I had one), but never got big traction in the marketplace. Price dropped to 5/16 at the low. Later, after reorganization.... eventually traded at $80+. Buying it at $.31 would have been like a "call option with no expiration date".)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  9. I had a $4000 loss for the day, bought 300 LK $4s between $.3-$.50, thank you LK!

athlonmank8 likes this.
  10. I had a $4000 loss for the day, bought 300 LK $4s between $.3-$.50, thank you LK!

#10     Jun 4, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.