You guys blowing out your accounts left and right

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Saltynuts, Mar 20, 2018.

1. "Normal"? Shouldn't be. Only a noob or a fool would accept such... JMHO.

#21     Mar 20, 2018
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't think accepting or not accepting when it happens is the issue.

I think the thread starter just notice something odd about people talking about such. Maybe he expects people to be quiet ???

Yet, I've notice more journals at different forums (including ET) were traders only journal (discuss) their losing trades.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    #22     Mar 20, 2018
  3. Please restate. This comes across as gibberish.

#23     Mar 20, 2018
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Some things don't need clarification. If you don't understand the gibberish...more explanation will be more gibberish to you.

I'm not being a smart-ass. I just don't want to spend time explaining simple sentences because I'm sure someone else out there gets it when you don't or vice versa. :D

wrbtrader

#24     Mar 20, 2018
  5. Well, lemme make it simple... If you're going to "get your back up" with me, you need to come with some juice. Otherwise, "ON IGNORE!!

#25     Mar 20, 2018
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

A few years back...you said that too and then admitted in another post you're having a bad day.

More gibberish ???

:D

#26     Mar 20, 2018
    jinxu likes this.
  7. Millionaire

Millionaire

Taking large losses day after day can leave a new trader shell shocked.
    But to be a battle hardened trader you need to experience blowing up your account at least once.

#27     Mar 20, 2018
  8. Blowing a trading account, or taking a very significant hit, is like shooting someone in war...or watching another person get shot in front of your eyes -- it's kind of a rite of passage, and somewhat...of a requirement...to harden you up to the realities of this...game.

But more importantly, it's 2018...Make Trading and Your Life Great Again...High-Five` o_O

#28     Mar 20, 2018
  9. Maybe their dog's name is "Trading Account"

#29     Mar 20, 2018
  10. It's actually so easy , 99.9999999% of you can't do it.

#30     Mar 20, 2018