You guys aren't going to believe me but...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond_trad3r, Jan 8, 2009.

1. And this is inside information how?

#11     Jan 8, 2009
  2. clacy

clacy

This isn't exactly new news here. The layoffs are coming and will be coming in a big way in 2009. Unemployment will double in my opinion.

Tax revenues will be decimated and goverment spending will be increased, which could end spell the end of the greenback. Luckily we still have the nukes, stealth bombers and F-22's as war will likely be in the cards in the next dozen years, as this crisis causes havoc across the world.

#12     Jan 8, 2009
  3. Name one.

#13     Jan 8, 2009
  4. LOLOLOLOL

this thread is retarded.

#14     Jan 8, 2009
  5. clacy

clacy

Central Midwest and Plains could hold in there ok, with AG. The world/US still NEEDS food. Not talking booming here, but holding in there.

Also, RE is faily well priced there, so less fall out from housing prices.

#15     Jan 8, 2009
  6. Imo, Ny capital region should hold their own. State jobs, hospitals and universities, airport. AMD is building a chip plant.

#16     Jan 8, 2009
  7. Dog has it right .

#17     Jan 8, 2009
  8. i have a friend who has a brother who has a neighbor who has a cousin who has a neighbor that has a cousin who works a hundred miles outside of detroit, and he says the automakers are in worse shape than they are saying

i wonder if what i heard is related

#18     Jan 8, 2009
  9. Greenwich CT, Palm Beach FL, Malibu Beach CA
    Rest of the country will sink deep into recession .

#19     Jan 8, 2009
  10. Corelio

Corelio

I believe that these were the same people that told the public that everything was Ok prior to the train wreck.

:D

#20     Jan 8, 2009