You ever hear of one of Karen the Supertrader’s Clients suing her?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sweet Bobby, Nov 29, 2018.

1. ironchef

ironchef

I am just a mom and pop retail, the type that really should sign up for your service. But your post is so insulting to us and with such attitude, you think we will be knocking on your door jumping with joy to pay for your service?

To call Pekelo a fanboy is unprofessional and furthest from the truth. You don't even have the decency to go back and read some of Pekelo's past posts and threads. And you are a professional?

#101     Dec 7, 2018
    Sweet Bobby and bone like this.
  2. bone

bone

I meant no offense. My apologies to anyone whose feelings I hurt.

I found it paradoxical that ET Members either ignored or were unaware that Karen Bruton agreed to the SEC’s fraud charges in September, 2018 and that her NFA licensing was withdrawn in October of 2018. I found it odd that some ET’ers were parroting her web, Tasty Trade and YouTube interviews as fact to this day.

#102     Dec 7, 2018
    dealmaker and QuasWexExort like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

As my eyes glaze over this thread, my mind wanders with thoughts..."Is Sweet Bobby tasty? Would a sweet glaze on a bone taste super?"

Stuff like that.

Sorry, felt the need to divert the thread for a moment. Carry on.

#103     Dec 7, 2018
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Just to clarify, I was posting it as a question for you, not making a statement or stating a fact.

Anyway, I appreciate reading all the comments.

#104     Dec 7, 2018
  5. 0phantom0

0phantom0

Sweet Bobby I’m also a naked put seller. Can you share your hedging strategy

#105     Sep 8, 2019
  6. I was utilizing Trading Dominion's Black Swan Hedge. It appeared to be working fine, but I have since transitioned to futures only instead of options.

#106     Sep 8, 2019
  7. drmark27

drmark27

That's a very attractive risk graph! I have found issues with other positions that have similar risk graphs, though. I'd be curious to know your exact position breakdown to see if there's any similarity.

Also, your last post said you use just futures now. Did you encounter problems with the BSH?

#107     Jun 10, 2021
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  8. In 2020 I entered the black swan hedge diagonally. I would sell 3 puts in a longer dated expiration and buy 5 puts 50 points below in a shorter expiration. In March my account was up 208% just from the Covid correction.

I was only in /ES. Today, I primarily trade /ES, SPX, and /MES, but now I've added an algorithm that utilizes leveraged ETFs. The ETF portfolio is up over 20% in just 70 days.

#108     Jun 10, 2021
    ffs1001 likes this.
  9. traider

traider

Bobby can you post your greeks profile? You are truly an inspiration!

#109     Jun 10, 2021
  10. drmark27

drmark27

At the very least, I need to know the entire position. This doesn't tell me enough.

I recently backtested a RC hedge through 2020 and it failed miserably despite being advertised to do wonderfully in exactly that type of situation. I'd be interested to see the differences between yours and that one.

Spectacular performance may always be the result of [timing] luck. I therefore won't give much credence to an isolated ROI claim unless I've explored the surrounding parameter space and found it to be robust.

#110     Jun 10, 2021