You do not have health insurance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie

I can't help but seeing a chicken running around with his head cut off.

Have a another drink, Doc. :D

When you sober up, go back and re-read this thread. You were owned.

#31     Aug 10, 2009
  2. Only kids use that term.

Wanna try some more?

#32     Aug 10, 2009
  3. The fact remains the none of you right-wing kook jobs that are foaming at the mouth know why you're doing so.

There is no Obamacare. There are no new taxes. The budget deficit that this point is still Bush's monster... as are two wars and over 4000 U.S. Servicemen killed. Countless are the maimed, lamed and abandoned.

You right-wingers are puppets on a string. You dance when the head of your party says so. Go make another sign and go stand on another corner.

:p

#33     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Arnie

Arnie

LOL

Now I know you're drunk! :D

Go sleep it off, bud.

#34     Aug 10, 2009
  5. Yawn.

I haven't had a drink since November 2004.

Trouble is now I have 300 cases of cellared wine to sell off.

#35     Aug 11, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean like this "kid"?
    One of YOUR esteemed fellow liberals.

#36     Aug 11, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

All the self proclaimed "experts" on health care here and no one wants to take a stab at a few basic straight forward questions?

Help a poor dumb conservative out will ya? Enlighten me.

#37     Aug 11, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Serious questions, for adults only please.

1)Is it or is it not true that Obama's health care plan is similar to the one in implemented in Massachusetts? If it's not that's fine I'm just asking.

2)Is it true that the plan in Massachusetts has "failed" (somewhat subjective obviously) or is that just "anti health" care rhetoric?

3)For national health care supporters, how is it you expect the federal government to run a nation wide health care plan better than they have administered Medicare or Medicaid, not to mention SS and virtually every other federal program?

4)If it's so much "better", why is congress NOT going to participate in any national health care plan, like the rest of us?

Again, I've read all the stupid bickering and politically biased rhetoric (including my own) until my vision is blurry.
    So save that shit for another response if you would.

#38     Aug 13, 2009
  9. Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?

#39     Aug 13, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I actually wasn't certain about 1) and 2), 3) and 4) are I admit are somewhat obvious.

Maybe I'm hoping against hope that some honest answers to them from the Obamabots might make some of them stop and think.

#40     Aug 13, 2009