You do not have health insurance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Taxes ultimately always rise and currency always devalues and/or long term debt is always repudiated.

What first day with the new Econ 101 book?

#21     Aug 10, 2009
  2. Per usual you are wrong.

I'm quoting Barry.

"This debate is not a game for these Americans [affected by problems with the current system], and they cannot afford to wait for reform any longer," Obama said in the East Room of the White House. "They are counting on us to get this done. They are looking to us for leadership. And we must not let them down."

#22     Aug 10, 2009
  3. A quote is not law in terms of health care.

Good grief.

There IS NO BARRY HEALTH CARE PLAN!!!!

#23     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Nice z10 play.

Good grief is right. I suggest you re read Arnie's comment dummy.

Barry's scare tactics to get something passed overnigiht didn't work because congress is more concerned about self preservation than anything and now people have time to look at it he's going down in flames.

Not even the press can bail him out now.

#24     Aug 10, 2009
  5. Then what are you worried about?

#25     Aug 10, 2009

6. brilliant analysis.

"taxes always rise", so grin and bare it. Grandma Pelosi needs a New Gulfstream!

but, the climate rarely changes!

#26     Aug 10, 2009
  7. No rebuttal? Are you capable of one?

#27     Aug 10, 2009

8. yes.

you first need to make a point worthy of contemplating. I rarely make rebuttals here.

#28     Aug 10, 2009
  9. I'm not anymore. It will never pass.

Outside of an insurance company, I do not think you will find many people that will say healthcare doesn't need to be fixed. However, the gov't is the last group who should be responsible for this.

Believe me, I am no fan of the insurance companies, in fact I hate them. But to think of some underachieving idiot government employee making healthcare decisions frightens me far more.

I also object to the fact that the healthcare plan is good enough for me but not good enough for those jerk offs that are proposing it.

#29     Aug 10, 2009
  10. You're in Northridge? Pardon me if that's not exactly right.

I ain't far

#30     Aug 10, 2009