You daytrade because you have poor social skills?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Most people these days are crude, rude and anti-social, so if begin social means conforming to the social code du jour, then those people you consider anti-social are actually quite social.

#31     Dec 2, 2008
  2. joemiami

joemiami Guest

A stupid thread by mr social know it all. He can't cut it in the high pressure world of short term trading so he has to make himself feel better by knocking those of us who are successful. LOSER

#32     Dec 2, 2008
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

It's my first year as a full-time home trader and I consider my social skills have improved. Why? Because after being alone, concentrated for 4 hours, I really enjoy to see people and talk at noon and in the evening. That wasn't always the case when I was around workers all day long. I really prefer people in free time.

And I really prefer to trade alone, I can't even bear the phone ringing while trading.

#33     Dec 2, 2008
  4. Spanish is my native language, not english.

Technically they are not your customers, because its a service.

#34     Dec 3, 2008
  5. This is a man that believes you’re a victim of life and you only have limited control. I would agree you’re not made to be a day trader or understand how to make a big decision. I would say most day traders fail but everybody fails some point in life. I would take it a step farther day trading can be a great life lesson though. It teaches you to take reasonability, cut losers fast, and risk management. This can help you in anything you do in life. Should a man that does a service almost like a garbage man judge others because he fears crossing the road?

#35     Dec 3, 2008
  6. Damn, that was funny. There really aren't many jobs where one can earn money consistently sitting on the toilet.

Just make sure you close all positions prior to wiping your ass.

#36     Dec 3, 2008
  7. Bac0n

Bac0n

Hey garcia from what country are you from?

cr?

#37     Dec 10, 2008
  8. You don't, couldn't and wouldn't - you complete f**king loser.:cool:

#38     Dec 10, 2008
  9. I'm man enough to admit my social skills are lacking. I figure put in the hard work laying the foundation for a - yeah, <i>huge</i> charitable foundation. . .then I can do all the socializing I want!

:)

So yeah, I agree w/ the OP wrt to me. I don't have time for it, but will soon.

Now these are choices I made tailored to my specific set of life circumstances. Oh and yes, if I put as much energies into perfecting my "socializing" skills - by now I'd have married a gorgeous, rich elite woman and be on permanent vacation.

Personally, I want to be self-made - so yeah...I'm insecure in that respect.

Go figure!

Pay$ense

#39     Dec 10, 2008
  10. LOL Such reason to daytrade…jaja…you made me laugh, on the john? I guess you have a screen in front of it to watch trades

forex rules!
    :p

#40     Dec 10, 2008