You daytrade because you have poor social skills?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Dec 1, 2008.

1. We are all social animals.
    Nobody gets success in life trying to do anything alone.

Yet you are there, pretending you'll money, falling into the brokers' churning trap of daytrading?

2. bespoke

bespoke

nah, i daytrade cause its easy money. im sorry that you'll never understand

i can socialize after 4

3. Bob111

Bob111

:confused: :confused: :confused:

4. You're clueless. What even possess you to start such a non sense thread?

If you have that much free time, might I suggest day trading?

:D

5. He failed at day trading. Now he is a social value investor.

Investing/trading is a lonely business. You cannot listen to others in this business. PERIOD.

6. Yes, I'm a social value investor, true.

I didn't even bothered daytrading. Not much statistical chance of success, why bother then?

7. me2

me2

yup bad odds- for trading, pro athlete, entrepreneur, climb the ladder to the top of a company, invent something, etc.

you have lemming menial job in ur destiny - enjoy

8. "Hell is other people."

9. The OP spends his time on elitetrader, but doesn't trade and posts these stupid, silly threads.

For someone that doesn't trade, he sure spends a lot of time at eliteTRADER.

10. What blows my mind is that he claims to manage other peoples' money, or at least implies it...he has referred to his "clients" in the past.

Scary shit.

Not trying to bust on you crgarcia, but if you are in fact managing OPM as you imply(maybe you work at Edward Jones or something?) don't you think that's a little fucked up?

Do you say this ignorant lost sheep shit to your clients or do you talk a big game to them? Wouldn't you say that is somewhat fraudulent/misleading if that's the case?

#10     Dec 1, 2008