You daytrade because you don't have a life?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Jan 9, 2008.

1. you gotta admit the people in our jobs are the rejects who cant get real jobs at real firms

#11     Jan 10, 2008
  2. Cesko

Cesko

You gotta admit the people who have jobs can´t run the business(or trade).

Dumb thread.

#12     Jan 10, 2008

3. Jesus Christ! A person jacks-in their job to trade, they make a living doing what they enjoy, and then some fucking jerk-off tells them that they don't have a life.

Garcia! You are such a negative and depressing fuck!

Get a life!

#13     Jan 11, 2008
  4. Socrates, the immortal, watches from his tree stump up on mount parnassus, stroking his chicken, among the gods, and chuckles to himself "they're still at it after all these centuries!"

#14     Jan 11, 2008
  5. ", stroking his chicken,"?

:D

Well, Socrates the immortal must be really frustrated. I just hope he's not "stroking his chicken", over underage girls!!!

#15     Jan 11, 2008
  6. You're thinking of the great masturbator Diogenes, who would alarm the passers by in Athens. Socrates had a single regret on his deathbed, that he still owed a friend a chicken, hence the allusion. I thought it would be nice to reunite them in the eternal sphere: Socrates and his bird.

#16     Jan 11, 2008
  7. Oh yeah, if only I could hold a normal corporate job filling out TPS reports and kissing ass all day, I'd have the privilege of earning less than 5% of my current income from prop trading.

That would be such a fantastic improvement over my current situation, but sadly I'm just a reject who can't land a real job at a real firm.
    <i>*Dabs away tears with a spare stack of $100 bills, and tosses it over his shoulder.*</i>

#17     Jan 11, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I daytrade because I need to pay for my life.. I post on ET because I don't have a life though...

#18     Jan 11, 2008
  9. zdreg

zdreg

both statements are probably the truth.

#19     Jan 11, 2008
  10. samus

samus

I guess I don't have a life spending the money I make from daytrading. The financial and personal freedom really suck. I think I'll go back to my old software job, answer to the man and get a life.

#20     Jan 11, 2008