You can't have a business unless you share MY values!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Yet, wrong. Congressional voting for the past 150 years has been analyzed, and while both parties have moved towards their pole, the reps have moved dramatically farther.

#31     Aug 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

HORSE SHIT

#32     Aug 7, 2012
  3. My father, who's been a Democrat from the day he was born and a huge supporter of Democratic presidents from John Kennedy to Bill Clinton, told me recently that the party has changed so much that he "doesn't even recognize" the Democratic party he sees today. He changed his voter registration to Independent, something I never thought I'd see.

#33     Aug 7, 2012
  4. are you a little bit gullible? critical thinking skills lacking? its an obvious fake.
    reminds me of the time you posted that they found noahs ark and then the time they found jesus casket or something oh and the one about the fossilized boot disproving evolution is a classic. have you no shame?

#34     Aug 7, 2012
  5. source.

but that aside, do you disagree with any of the examples that he gave (as evidence of the dems moving further left)?

#35     Aug 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I pictured you looking in a mirror while typing this.

#36     Aug 7, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

It's easy to look up.

As I said, both parties have moved towards their respective poles, only the reps have moved considerably farther. This can be and has been measured and reported.

#37     Aug 7, 2012
  8. well Ricter, if someone else makes a claim you ask for a source.. i don't really even care to look it up and I can't think of any way that this could be measured except subjectively. And you did say that both parties have moved, but I had already written my post and didn't notice until it was too late to edit.

#38     Aug 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

More wishful thinking and horse shit from ET's resident commie.

#39     Aug 7, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

No way! Really!? : )

#40     Aug 7, 2012