You can't have a business unless you share MY values!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 7, 2012.

1. First round of fascism.

We plan to review if your business meets my values. If you don't share my values...thats ok...I will give you a chance to change and enter a values reeducation program. If you don't pass that test...you lose your business license.

[​IMG]

2. wildchild

wildchild

This whole episode really shows how intolerant the left really is. I just don't understand how these people call themselves liberal. Using the government to shut down a private business because you don't agree with the views of the owner is not liberal. Its authoritarian. That's what the left is. I just don't understand why dems think this was a good idea.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

It is fascism.

4. I know the right & the left have had their differences, but this is really taking it to a whole other level.

I mean, this is Hitler level shit.

5. Rob227

Rob227

I rarely comment on this type of stuff but it always puzzles me what you guys seem to think liberalism is so I found this definition from a dictionary site for you. What the OP put up is not liberalism; it's pretty scary actually that this type of attitude and lack of freedom of opinion would be forced on business owners.

lib·er·al·ism
       [lib-er-uh-liz-uhm, lib-ruh-] Show IPA

noun
    the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.

a political or social philosophy advocating the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties.

6. Worse, based upon this fellows definition, the US has been a fascist state for a very long time.

7. You are right...its not liberalism. It's fascism. But the fascists are calling themselves liberals, so what do we call them? What they call themselves(liberals)? Or what they really are(fascists)?

8. Rob227

Rob227

Call them what they really are because they are tainting the meaning of what a true liberal is. The unfortunate effect of this is that many people associate "liberalism" with the extreme kind of views written in OP's post.

9. jcl

jcl

Shocking indeed. Have you read that "fascist letter"? Just out of curiosity, how many else here do believe that this letter is real?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullibility

10. I keep telling you guys that the radical left has hi-jacked the Dem party and has had control for several years. I am a traditional Dem. I am a traditional liberal. These guys are not liberal by any stretch of the imagination. They are rigtly called facists, and are extremely dangerous to our nation.

#10     Aug 7, 2012