You can tell how free a country is by how treasonous this statement sounds.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I would say that is a fair statement.

#41     Jul 5, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO, I wonder how come it's OK for you to complain about our Commander in Chief, and it's not OK for anyone else to complain.

#42     Jul 5, 2009
  3. We're supposed to have Freedom Of Speech.. and that includes criticizing the POTUS. However, criticizing the Commander In Chief is not allowed for uniformed military.

Bush deserved all the criticism he received, and then some.

#43     Jul 5, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

In that case it sounds like ARealGannTrader should have faced a Court Martial and then been thrown in the brig.

#44     Jul 5, 2009
  5. LOL is said nothing about the Commander in Chief, I stated what he did to the morale of the military, which was affirmed on election day.:)

#45     Jul 5, 2009
  6. Exactly, which is why most of us quietly waited for discharge.

#46     Jul 5, 2009
  7. Watching episodes of JAG does not make u an expert on UCMJ, sir:D

#47     Jul 5, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess you missed this question.

I wonder how come it's OK for you to complain about our Commander in Chief, and it's not OK for anyone else to complain.

I don't watch JAG kid, and never did.

#48     Jul 5, 2009
  9. Not sure I get what you are saying? Are you condoning the use of torture on innocent people because there are some "really dangerous" people/enemies out there?

or are you actually saying that everyone in guantanamo is guilty?

or are you saying that Nazi Germany was worse than the USA, because guantanamo has nothing to do with race, its about terrorists who just happen to all be the same race?

please tell me your post was meant to be double sarcastic. lol

#49     Jul 6, 2009