You can tell how free a country is by how treasonous this statement sounds.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

China didn't turn on their own. China turned on anarchists.

Fortunately Russian peasants didn't turn on Stalin before he managed to kill who knows how many millions of them. Because it would make them "anarchists". After all, Stalin was duly elected.
    You stupid IDIOT.

You are one of the most ignorant pricks around. Learn to use your brain PLEASE!!

#31     Jul 3, 2009
  2. Cesko the only people who need to learn to use their brains a r morons like u who think the country is gonna end.

U people r the stupidest jokes for men I have ever seen.

Most of u have never served anything but food. But then try to come in here and criticize our Commander in Chief. Fuk off u piece of shit chicken hawk.

Get over it and move on.

Jackass.

#32     Jul 4, 2009
  3. And I suppose your sort solely represents "land of the free

and home of the brave." Mr. big bad Gann.

#33     Jul 4, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've openly admitted to you and your unit criticizing your Commander in Chief.
    While in uniform and on active duty no less.

Is that somehow acceptable, and what your bitching about taking place here isn't?

#34     Jul 4, 2009
  5. Bush was a President. Barry is King Osama, the Muslim who worships Allah.

#35     Jul 4, 2009
  6. One man's terrorist is other man's freedom fighter.

#36     Jul 4, 2009
  7. Cesko

Cesko

Most of u have never served anything but food. But then try to come in here and criticize our Commander in Chief. Fuk off u piece of shit chicken hawk.

Yes I served. I served something I didn't want to serve MORON. But that's little too much to understand for somebody who equates China with Chinese ruling communist party. China didn't turn on "anarchists" dumb-ass Chinese commies did you asshole.

By calling them "anarchists" you spit in the face of all people who died or were persecuted fighting for rights you were born with. And because of this stupid luck you are so incredibly dumb.

I reserve the right to criticize Idiot-in-Chief as much as I want braniac.

#37     Jul 4, 2009
  8. Piece of shit chicken hawks like u can criticize the POTUS precisely because of the government u so despise dickwad.

The anarchists tried, as u do, to destabilize a stable govenment, with nothing to replace it with and the existing government should make every effort possible to deport or deactivate such agents.

Take that bullshit somewhere else.

And Happy 4th of July to U.

#38     Jul 5, 2009
  9. We did our jobs regardless of the obvious fact that this job that we did had no purpose insomuch as out men and women in uniform are concerned.

This foreign enemy turned out to b no threat, and then we were asked to stay longer, and for what?

And u wonder why the military voted for Obama????

#39     Jul 5, 2009
  10. aegis

aegis

Who the fuck do you expect them to vote for? McCain comes out and says "US troops could spend maybe 100 years in Iraq".

They would have preferred Ron Paul if given the chance to vote for him.

#40     Jul 5, 2009