You can tell how free a country is by how treasonous this statement sounds.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 1, 2009.

1. U say that because ur a spoiled American who hasn't been anywhere. And, no, Europe/Canada/Australia doesn't count.

A king is not elected, and answers to no one.

If u don't like it, that's just too bad, and u better not get caught raising too much hell about it either.

U take much too much for granted.

Spoiled brats is what most of u r.

#21     Jul 2, 2009
  2. We do not have a "revolution" ever 4 years. We have a sham election process to appease the masses.

It's not a matter of "someone" acting through violence or demonstration.

The political system has protected itself to such a degree that a normal political process will never unseat them.... only revolution will succeed. And then, only if and when 100 million Americans get on the same page about it. Highly unlikely in any of our lifetimes, sadly. America as we know it will cease to exist before the average citizen understands the evil.

And as for "my being on the short end and am now upset".... I've been "on the short end" of elections all of my adult life. Bush or Obama... Repubs or Dems... they're all shit in my eyes.

#22     Jul 3, 2009
  3. Fair enough. Can't really argue that.

One question tho. If u know ur looking at two sides of the same coin, why do u get upset?

If u study statecraft then u know where we really are.

Why does it bother u?

Americans actively participated in their fate, this is what they wanted.

Americans want a nanny state

We r chock full of lawyers cause everyone is looking for that payday so they can sit back and do less than they're doing now.

The people have spoken.

If ur into good political satire, check out, On Democracy-H.L. Mencken.

#23     Jul 3, 2009
  4. It's as though a percentage of Americans have endorsed the Obama and Liberal cult.

Normally, cult members only impact themselves... mostly bad, but that's their business.

The Obama cult impacts the rest of us badly too... WE didn't vote for it, yet we'll be hosed by it just the same.

I never wanted a Liberal, "ever more powerful and invasive government with it's head so far up my ass I can taste the Brylcreem"... but that's what I'll be forced to endure.

#24     Jul 3, 2009
  5. I think most Americans can sense that there is really no place to go. Where is there a place that the IRS cannot reach in the first, and most of the second world?

To belabor this point, California, USA ,started the practice of subprime mortagages. A small town north of the arctic circle has no money.

If America falls, the power vacuum will b so large, that our world will b fundamentally different, if we survive it all.

That's the truth of it.

#25     Jul 3, 2009
  6. i swear some of you redneck winers remind me of these guys:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWm1Mjd71M&feature=channel

#26     Jul 3, 2009
  7. Yes, Guantanamo, filled with gentle people who only wanted to blow up others who disagreed with them.

Compared with Treblinka or Auschwitz, filled with those dangerous gypsies, Jews and other non-Aryans, who had the nerve to do things like work at bakeries, farms, crafts and such things that endangered the fatherland.

#27     Jul 3, 2009
  8. Please name a few countries.

#28     Jul 3, 2009
  9. aegis

aegis

Where do you live?

I've been seriously considering expatriating for the last couple of years. I had New Zealand in mind, but I don't believe their situation is much different than the rest of the first-world's situation. High cost of living, high taxes in some areas, and somewhat limited opportunity.

I'll be finishing my masters degree soon (accountancy), and I already meet the education requirements for CPA eligibility in most states, so I'm still looking for a country where I can utilize my degree to find a job. I'm not comfortable enough with trading yet to rely on it solely for my income. I also have an interest in real estate investing or development, so cheap land would be nice.

#29     Jul 3, 2009
  10. Quick, go find a flag to wrap yourself in and I'll get the duct tape. Step lively!

#30     Jul 3, 2009