You can tell how free a country is by how treasonous this statement sounds.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Republican Democrat, they all have the same masters; the elite class and their campaign financiers, lobbyists and media their mouthpiece demimondes.

#11     Jul 1, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

I did rebel against the establishment, I voted for Obama.. oh wait... never mind..

#12     Jul 2, 2009
  3. China didn't turn on their own. China turned on anarchists.

And, we are not the Chinese.

Anyone who turns upon the duly elected POTUS is a domestic enemy and will be addressed in the same manner as foreign ones.

#13     Jul 2, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess you consider the American patriots of the Revolutionary war anarchists as well.

"The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 culminating in the Tiananmen Square massacre ...were a series of demonstrations in and near Tiananmen Square in Beijing in the People's Republic of China (PRC) beginning on 14 April. Led mainly by students and intellectuals,..."

#14     Jul 2, 2009
  5. You can tell how free a country is by how many trains one can hear going to the concentration camps in the morning,

Its 4:54 am...I hear neither sirens or trains.

#15     Jul 2, 2009
  6. Didn't one of the Founding Fathers have a famous saying... something about, "If you government sticks it head up its ass, it's the people's DUTY to toss government out on their can and get new government"... or something to that effect?.

#16     Jul 2, 2009

7. I wasn't aware you could get to guantanamo bay by train?

I guess renting @ $2000 USD/month doesn't get you much in the way of amenities these days.

:D

#17     Jul 2, 2009
  8. .....who were attempting to effect radical change to the Chinese government

If they want democracy, they can move to a democratic state, which at this time is not China.

#18     Jul 2, 2009
  9. This is done in this country through election. The founders could not vote out of office King George.

We have revolutions every four years. U were on the short end of it, now ur upset.

The good news is that u get another crack at revolution in four more years

There r the rules of the nation, and anyone who tries to breaks those rules through violence or the threat of violence is a domestic terrorist.

#19     Jul 2, 2009
  10. aegis

aegis

Americans are given two choices every four years: shit or shit sandwich? That's hardly what I'd call a revolution.

Whether the leader is called a "king" or a "president" makes little difference.

#20     Jul 2, 2009