You can take the....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Have they started shooting people yet? :D

#11     Mar 30, 2006
  2. LOL, actually with Bush's job approval rating at 35% and the dems outpolling republicans on the WOT and Iraq you're one of the last to admit it.

#12     Mar 30, 2006
  3. It's the "Do you know who I am?" elitism that the Democrats often exhibit.

#13     Mar 30, 2006
  4. ddooo

it is not that unusual for second termers to have periods with exceptionally low approval

lord knows it happened with clinton, and reagan too

regardless, i KNEW this was gonna happen

bush spends like a second wife with a gold card (which PO's me), he is weak on gun rights, and he is weak on the border.

i also can;t believe (actually he can) he did not come out STRoNGLY in defense of the free speech of the danish newspaper vis a vis the muslim cartoon thang. that state dept comment (foggy bottom always sux) was positively orwellian

#14     Mar 30, 2006
  5. Oh yeah, we don't like pro-middle class, pro-labor, pro-working american elite, we prefer pro-corporate, pro-super rich, militant, warmongering commoners, chickenhawks and cowboys. They represent our interests so much better by outsourcing our jobs and invading foreign countries.

#15     Mar 30, 2006
  6. "invading foreign countries?"

are you kiddingme?

care to compare and contrast the # of foreign countries invaded by dems vs. repubs in the last 50 yrs?

#16     Mar 30, 2006
  7. It's got nothing to do with who you represent it's got everything to do with how you behave.

I'd bet you my life if any of your esteemed democrats thought they had a better chance of winning an election as a republican they would switch in a heart beat.

Are you familiar with the term "limousine liberal?"

#17     Mar 30, 2006
  8. No I don't, I am talking about now, not about the last 50 years, I am talking about the current crop of right wing polititians, leaders, dittoheads and bush lovers.

#18     Mar 30, 2006
  9. Selective memory

#19     Mar 30, 2006
  10. care to compare and contrast the # of foreign countries invaded by dems vs. repubs in the last 50 yrs?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I don't, I am talking about now, not about the last 50 years, I am talking about the current crop of right wing polititians, leaders, dittoheads and bush lovers

translation: hypocrisy.

unbelievable

#20     Mar 30, 2006