You can take the....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 29, 2006.

1. another democratic congresswomen is being sued for pulling staffers hair and throwing hot coffee on them.

Congresswoman McKinney Punches Police Officer... MORE... Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) punched a U.S. Capitol Police officer today after he mistakenly pursued her for failing to pass through a metal detector, HOTLINE reports... The entire incident is on tape. The cop is pressing charges and the USCP are waiting until Congress adjourns to arrest her, a source claims... Developing...

2. So, is this representative of US Reps? Women? Democrats? Or, blacks?

What color was the cop she punched who tried to stop her?

x

3. And? :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. hillary will have her for lunch......and then for vp........

5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

A republican will be the next president, which is the same as saying the sun will rise tomorrow.

6. This is the third incident I've heard of democrats going crazy and hitting people.

7. and? :confused: :confused: :confused:

8. Arnie

Arnie

It's really quite understandable. The Democrats are flailing about. They are obviously frustrated by their inability to make any headway politically. Their latest failure if their plan to "eliminate Osam, and rebuild the military" (LOL). The American public isn't buying it, though.

9. i'm a repub.

(although i think both parties kinda suck)

and i'm the first to admit the repubs have screwed up their majority congress/prez thing

just like the dems would do in the same circ's.

but in this case it's the repubs

politicians can;'t help themselves.

#10     Mar 30, 2006