You can not call Bush a terrorist without saying the same about the troops!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, May 27, 2007.

1. Hate to disagree here, but the guys I work with say the border is MUCH harder to cross now than it was before 9/11.

However, you are correct with the generalization that it is still WAY too easy to get into the US.....

#21     May 28, 2007
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Hate to disagree here, but the guys I work with say the border is MUCH harder to cross now than it was before 9/11.

Despite dumbass Bush though. Remember him calling Minutemen vigilantes?Traitor!

#22     May 28, 2007
  3. There's a bumper sticker out now: "War is terrorism".

Do you disagree?

War is psychosis. Who signs up to follow the orders of the psychotic-in-chief?

What if war broke out and no one showed up?

If you call it a "job" you can make it socially acceptable.

Never is attack ever justified.

So it must be some other kind of "job".

Self defense is one thing...but it is impossible to prepare for and prevent war.

Notwithstanding, in or out of uniform, psychosis prevails in this world.

So this is to be forgiven along with everything else that is insane.

It need not lessen your joy.

Jesus

#23     May 29, 2007
  4. By this definition you implicate the troops. Not a single order to attack is justified.

This is not how freedom is achieved. You have no idea what freedom means.

Troops are idols set up to protect those who use their mouths to attack... and expect reprisal in return.

Every idol will fail you in the end. They will fall one by one.

Who volunteers to be a pawn on a chessboard?

The first one who attempted to drive a nail in my hands dropped it, stood up, and walked away from the Roman Legion forever.

The war mongers among us have need for troops, and have need they be perceived as sane, normal and natural.

Aha. Troops are those who signed up for a paycheck.

All paychecks are idols. They are a defense against the truth. They will fall one by one.

They are what they seek.

They teach us something about fear. They are terrified of economic "reality". So terror they must teach.

You are what you teach.

Jesus

#24     May 29, 2007
  5. The left has always been crazy in the first place. Nutjobs at a minimum. I don't know how they live with themselves.

#25     May 29, 2007
  6. You just proved your point by pretending to be Jesus...:p

#26     May 29, 2007
  7. [​IMG]

#27     May 29, 2007
  8. You forgot to put a moustache on Bush you moron...

#28     May 29, 2007
  9. The war was started with false information, intentional or otherwise. (There have been books written about intent by relative insiders, so I don't need to delve into that matter.) Therefore, you cannot blame the troops at that time. Further, as Colin Powell told Bush, when he was trying to dissuade him from attacking Iraq, "You break it, you buy it." The troops now are trying to clean up the mess that the invading forces created. You can't blame those troops either. However, someone is to blame. Use your imagination.

#29     May 29, 2007
  10. Blame both the Repubs and the Dems since they both voted for it.

Blame the Dems since they just voted to give more $$$ to keep it going.

Dems sure don't have any backbone do they?

#30     May 29, 2007