You can not call Bush a terrorist without saying the same about the troops!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, May 27, 2007.

1. Cesko

Cesko

How the hell do you know they "knowingly lied and fabricated evidence...."???

#11     May 28, 2007
  2. thats how most wars are started, this time they wrote about it.

#12     May 28, 2007
  3. Because moonbat celebrities, high school kids web pages and YouTube videos tell ratboy the truth!

#13     May 28, 2007
  4. President Bush isn't a terrorist. That would require a degree of competence which is beyond his ability. He is much more dangerous than any terrorist. He is an incompetent buffoon surrounded by corrupt subordinates which cannot see beyond their lust for power and money.

#14     May 28, 2007
  5. So he is no different from 99.99% of other politicians?

#15     May 28, 2007
  6. Sorry to disappoint you.

Here is the difference. I think Bush has been a terrible president on many levels, but I would like to see him turn things around and succeed. The Rosies and Soros would be bitterly disappointed if things worked out well for us in Iraq or anywhere else.

#16     May 28, 2007
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I disagree. Are you telling me that you hold no ill will towards the Nazis? Afterall, they were merely carrying out Hitler's orders. They were just people like you and me following the chain of command.

No, I'm pretty sure the world looks down on the Nazi soldiers with equal disdain as Hitler.

#17     May 28, 2007
  8. rosie woke up and therefore is not with the "soros's"... soros is scum.

#18     May 28, 2007
  9. I completely agree with this. The only people that Bush has terrorized are the Americans, as the border with Mexico should have been closed on 9-12-01, yet today it still remains virtually open with 11K illegal aliens entering illegally EVERY NIGHT. Far more people have murdered by illegal aliens (Bush's "good hearted folks") in this country with the US shithead govts tacit approval than have been killed in this so called war on terror by Iraqis insurgents, jihadists, terrorists, whatever :mad:

#19     May 28, 2007
  10. Sadly, I must concur.

#20     May 28, 2007