You can hate muslims all you want, but 9/11 was inside job, same as Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OrangeJuiceUP, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Instead of replying "oh brother" and with that supposedly nullifying everything I've written

how about some dialog with back up

#11     Dec 3, 2012
  2. post something intelligent for a change

Not all of us have dual (Israeli) citizenship :D

#12     Dec 3, 2012
  3. If you can smell something rotten like me, then I say to you tell more people about it.

Ain't nothing gonna change until people wake the F up

#13     Dec 3, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

AAA said it perfectly once. If someone walks up to you in the street frothing at the mouth and muttering like a lunatic, you don't engage him. You roll your eyes and walk away. Internet forums are a bit different, but the concept is still the same.

#14     Dec 3, 2012
  5. How in the world did you interpret any of my posts as frothing at the mouth?

More likely that you are a coward, afraid to show you are backing an immoral viewpoints

#15     Dec 3, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, I'm a coward now. Gotcha. Please tell me what asylum you escaped from so I can notify them.

By the way, which previous username did you post under?

#16     Dec 3, 2012
  7. instead if some "clever" answer back, why don't I post a picture of one of Israeli illegal settlements in background and their evict victims

let it wash over your mind as you try to rationalize acts of extermination, nazi soldiers also rationalized their actions

[​IMG]

#17     Dec 3, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're c-kid, aren't you? I'll make you a deal - you honestly answer what sock puppet you were before this one, and I'll honestly answer and consider one point you wish to present to me.

#18     Dec 3, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Ah, the stars have aligned. Only one star now for this worthless thread started by a poser.

#19     Dec 3, 2012
  10. This thread is so 2006.

These threads used to light a fire under the resident AIPAC shills.

#20     Dec 3, 2012