You Better Protect Your Ass

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 3, 2008.

1. it's all factored in dickwad. We are down 40%

#71     Nov 4, 2008
  2. Are you saying 40% is as low as the market can possibly go? :D :D :D :D :D

#72     Nov 4, 2008
  3. Losing sleep over Bloomberg headlines again?

[​IMG]

#73     Nov 4, 2008
  4. I thought Al Qaeda was in Afganistan. The Al Qaeda that we are fighting in Iraq were created by us. America always had illegal immigrants. Unless you are 1) native american, 2) hispanic from the southwest or, 3) blacks you can't really complain about illegals. The hispanics from the southwest have been living there before the southwest was part of the US and blacks were dragged here and did not come here by choice. I do not belong to any of the three groups and I don't think my forefathers came here with a valid visa either so I try not to complain about illegal immigration.

#74     Nov 4, 2008
  5. I guess he enjoys leaving his kids with $11 TRILLION of NATIONAL DEBT . . . a ton of which is owned by the Chinese. Yet Bush & Company pride themselves on being tough on National Security.

Go figure.
    :(

#75     Nov 4, 2008
  6. Iraq is a whopping 6-7% of that figure. The bailout cost more than Iraq. Katrina cost one quarter of Iraq.

The Treasury market doesn't care about ONE TIME expenditures like war or disaster.

What the Treasury market will soon CRASH over is the never ending promise of entitlements.

Of course leftists think that America's all so productive, educated and intellectual black/Mexican demographic will generate the tax base to pay off those obligations. Just like it works in Latin America. Great model to emmulate.....

#76     Nov 4, 2008
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

The ol' "I'm short, I'm losing my shirt, but at least the headlines are on my side" argument.

#77     Nov 4, 2008
  8. Understood.

But the "pattern" of spending during the Bush Administration has been shocking to all fiscal conservatives . . . Besides, wasn't Georgie responsible for the Medicare Part D Plan, which added yet another massive Government entitlement to our budget?

#78     Nov 4, 2008
  9. Very true.
    Sounds just like our resident "cut and paste" ET buddy, S2007S.

Typical ET.
    :D

#79     Nov 4, 2008
  10. No doubt. It was going to be passed though NO MATTER WHAT.

That's the problem Wags. Bush wasn't a conservative VOICE. No leadership. In an unenlightened, entitlement junkie America we need an articulate voice that EXPLAINS the virtues of free markets, laizzes fare and small efficient government.

Obama is an articulate voice who will effectively sell BAD policies.

#80     Nov 4, 2008