You Better Protect Your Ass

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Quite frankly, economic agony was my concern with Hillary. With NObama economic concerns, although serious, are secondary to National Security/Survival. :(

#21     Nov 3, 2008
  2. LMAO :D

#22     Nov 3, 2008
  3. Only if you could get that bonehead of yours out of your ass, you would see what we all see even though that would be an exercise in futility.

#23     Nov 3, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

Explain that one to your grand kids in 10 years from now once the total ramifications of his incompetence are realized.

#24     Nov 3, 2008
  5. Much easier to do than to justify Slick Willy in the Oral Office...

#25     Nov 3, 2008
  6. And just when its all about to go to hell, we hand the leadership over to the black guy and we get to blame him for it.

#26     Nov 3, 2008
  7. jd7419

jd7419

What bigger concerns? National securty, well I guess Obama will be better at that also than McCain. Get your head out of your ass son. The lack of intelligence of a common Obama voter is mind numbing.

#27     Nov 3, 2008
  8. clacy

clacy

Exactly. The economy can be and will be rebuilt. If we hand the Chinese/Russians military supremecy, we will pay the price some day and it won't be pretty.

Those countries do not care about being politically correct or world opinion.

#28     Nov 3, 2008
  9. Why the fuck do you think Joe Biden was selected as V.P.? Just for the hell of it? You're officially inducted into the EliteTrader's hall of shame as the dumbfuck of the year. BTW, no pun intended.

#29     Nov 3, 2008
  10. poyayan

poyayan

No one seems to realized that if your finance is wrecked, whatever national security you have right now is temporary.

I can do what Bush have done.

Spend 2T on military.
    2T on tax cut.
    Increase national deficit by 4T.

There, you have your lower tax and national security.

#30     Nov 3, 2008