You and I May Be Living in a Giant Hologram

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by killthesunshine, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Nah, God strikes me as someone who probably still uses transparencies on the overhead.

#21     Jan 5, 2010
  2. That's all very interesting, but the exact same thing was written in the Kabbalah a few thousand years ago.
    And for those who follow these things, the conclusion of the experiment is an extension of Quantum Theory, also written in the Kabbalah (though of course not using those terms).

#22     Jan 5, 2010
  3. "Proven"? :D Many an ambiguous claim is made in mysteriously shrouded metaphor and allegory ... none have "proven" true :D

Science is only form of RELIABLE knowledge.

#23     Jan 5, 2010
  4. no human can claim he has access to reliable knowledge (maybe because if he does he won't claim it, or maybe because there is no such thing), science is comparably the most practical form of knowledge, as you can see the keyword is comparably

science is considered comparably the most practical form of knowledge because no form of capability beyond that of the average human being is needed to replicate a scientific experiment

-----------------------------------------------

only idiots and people desperate for attention share their knowledge with other people, and idiots and desperate people get the shitty form of knowledge, it wouldn't have made sense any other way, if I can't keep a secret, why would I be the one to obtain it

#24     Jan 6, 2010
  5. 426653478,

About science : Imagine a force / dimension which effect is so small that it's not measurable with any physical tool.

Does this force / dimension exists ?

Arrogant and stupid scientists will say that it doesn't exist...

#25     Jan 6, 2010
  6. The scary thing about this is that they are willing to put so much money and efforts into this. It kind of makes you wonder if there is an alternate motive for this beside scientific enlightenment.

BTW: They should make a James Bond movie out of this. lol

#27     Jan 11, 2010
  7. bronks

bronks

#28     Jan 11, 2010