You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1flyfisher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Stocks bottomed out long before the worst of the Great Depression took place. They also bottomed before the darkest days of WWII. They have a way of leading the economy, in case you haven't figured it out.

Trade accordingly.

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. Isn't anyone going to assert that this is just a mental recession, fabricated by the media, that there is no housing crisis, and that the Dow will be at 14,000 by the end of the year? No one?

#12     Oct 24, 2008
  3. MKTrader

That's true that's generally the case.....so when this and global economies finally bottom a year or several years from now the markets will likely bottom some time before.
    sooooooooooooooo......... if you haven't figured it out......we have months to go before we see a final market bottom.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. stock_trad3r killed himself.

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. asap

asap

stock_trader is off for a routine mental check at the local hospital but he'll be back soon to come forward with his schizo view on the economy and markets.

:D

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. Bob111

Bob111

looks like the picture is from first mad max movie,filmed in Australia..but who knows..holden(Australian GM)?

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

So that's a prediction? What's your track record on calling the bottom of prior recessions? Where can we see your previous time-stamped calls?

#17     Oct 24, 2008
  8. it is from Mad Max I got it at madmaxmovie.com

#18     Oct 24, 2008
  9. Yes that's a prediction.
    My track record is outstanding....99% accuracy.

#19     Oct 24, 2008
  10. That's true, I spoke to him recently, and he asked me to fill in for him while he's away.

Shorts are going to get killed in the next monster rally! This is just a media-hyped recession - the fundamentals of the economy are sound. [insert isolated statistic proving this] I know how things work - the funds are not going to let the market drop much more. Stocks will rally on the close - Dow 14,000 by January!

#20     Oct 24, 2008