Yo, trendline guys

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by IronFist, Jun 20, 2007.

1. No worries man.

That what I meant by saying.. "But......whatever the mkt respects the most is probably a smarter approach"

good luck.

#11     Jun 21, 2007
  2. That website is run by a guy who is promoting his own (and other's) material. He even injected spam into the middle of your thread.

#12     Jun 22, 2007
  3. mokwit

mokwit

"Her first trade with my system she says made her over $700 in one day."

Did she do any more trades, how did they go?

#13     Jun 22, 2007
  4. da-net

da-net

My apologies IronFist. I was attempting to answer your question not to take over your thread.

Kiwi_trader, I do not mind as I believe that it does not change the facts of how I personally use trendlines. Nor does it change my system or it's profitability. What he posted may be helpful to others. It is that man's website and he is the moderator so he can do what he wants. I personally welcome his or anyone's comments as it may serve my purpose of drawing an intelligent, open, focused and honest discussion on their use, which could help me!

I have shared all the info I have currently. If she chooses to email me more or post in the thread that would be helpful to answer your question(s).

GT

#14     Jun 22, 2007
  5. mark1

mark1 Guest

Let's see how long it takes to delete your posts... SPAMMER!

#15     Jun 22, 2007
  6. da-net

da-net

Please IronFist accept my apologies for having to reply with non relevant information within your thread...once again. I never meant to do this. What my intentions are and have been are to answer your request! As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words and I have learned lots from actually seeing others trades, chart setup ups etc. I thought that the best way to answer you.

Now to Mr. Mark1,

If you will look at my postings over time you will notice that I have always tried to help others honestly. In my first post on this thread I placed the following:

As to my being a spammer, my understanding of the term is someone or some organization that is promoting itself or someone else for financial gain. I do not believe that I have done that. In fact I am not selling anything nor am I promoting anything sold on that site. Or any other site for that matter.

If I were to tell people about ET or Trade2Win or any other site where they could get help with info or trading does that make me a spammer because others are selling stuff there? I do not think so!

As to my removing my postings, I do not believe that I would ever do that. However, if the owner of this site thinks it best to remove them I can not object as he owns the site.

If you wish to have a rational intelligent conversation about your perceptions then I invite you to send me a pm and I will reply with my complete contact info including a cell phone number so that we can continue without distracting from this thread and taking up valuable time of those we are harming.

#16     Jun 22, 2007
  7. mokwit

mokwit

As a general rule if you want to sell snakeoil you have to find people who are stupider than you to sell to. It doesn't work if you are stupider than them , they just laugh at you.

#17     Jun 22, 2007
  8. mark1

mark1 Guest

da-net , why didn't you post the exact link to your system?

Why did you post a link to a web page packed to capacity with advertising?

Where the heck is the forum you mentioned on your previous post on that linked page?

That's the reason I define you a spammer.

Prove me wrong, without writing a poem and I'll be glad to apologize. I have no problem to admit I'm wrong.

I have problems with vendors in disguise.

#18     Jun 22, 2007
  9. [​IMG]

fridays trendlines

#19     Jun 23, 2007
  10. Draw based on the shadow/wick. I want to be as pessimistic as I can when waiting for breaks.

#20     Jun 24, 2007