Ym

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by BlueStreek, Oct 9, 2006.

1. where are you located---i am in houston rcj-----can`t wait for yao ming and rockets to start playing this year---besides watching ut football------basketball---and yao ming my fav sport----(formal)....i like ufc....and travis pastrana....double back flip was insane....that`s the only thing i`ve watched on u-tube:)

#31     Oct 11, 2006
  2. rcj

rcj

Im in Hou/SL also. PM me if you wish.

Sure wish Young had stayed at UT.

... rj

#32     Oct 11, 2006
  3. rcj

rcj

Here's an example of why an order execution/management tool is important. Its a 10 min tick chart from this morning.

#33     Oct 12, 2006
  4. depends on what and how u r trading........

#34     Oct 13, 2006
  5. rcj

rcj

Of course!! ....... we had been talking about YM scalping.

#35     Oct 13, 2006
  6. the process at first seems quite simple......price down sell up buy sideways hold or buy low sell high for scalping.....eminis.....simple at first.."I will get rich shortly"......but then we start to deposit new stuff in the brain......as we find the better and bigger goldmine.................i did that for many years...like a revolving door.....finally i am down to a few simple things that have worked for years day in and day out....realtime...........i circled and circled in the same deep woods, full of a million fake goldmines..........then the objective changed to get out of the woods .....where things got clear for me to see.........then i realized.........price up buy.......price down sell....why is that difficult? because our experiences control our minds.......subconsciously.......fear caused by the painful experiences of losing money......we can avoid the pain by finding an excuse not to take the obvious......... porgie...now attack ....but put this on your wall just above ur computer so u can see it each day.....u will go thru each step if u end up successful long term.....daytrading eminis.....

#36     Oct 14, 2006
  7. mr rcj......that was not meant for you personally........just a bored guy's commentary...

#37     Oct 14, 2006
  8. rcj

rcj

no problem, anytime, TQ. I like the previous post.Rings true...so true.

rj

#38     Oct 14, 2006
  9. romik

romik

I wonder why don't you just copy/paste your previous posts, why bother?

#39     Oct 14, 2006
  10. romik,,,,,as i said copy it and put it on the wall to follow each trade........it will make u richer....porgie

#40     Oct 15, 2006